Elf On The Shelf Bowl & Cookie Kit148/2452
- Save 1/3Was £11.25
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
This sweet Elf on the Shelf baking bowl gift set will make a wonderful gift this Christmas. The stoneware baking bowl is paired with a handy spatula, delicious vanilla cake mix, and cake cases, perfect for whipping up some delicious fairy cakes with all the family.
- Includes 1 x Stoneware Bowl 1 x Wooden Handled Spatula with red silicone 8 x Paper Cases 1 x 150g Cake Mix.
- For ages 4 years and over.
- EAN: 5055475438327.
- Refer to packaging.
100% would recommend to a friend
Perfect Christmas present
Bought for nieces for NEXT Christmas
Elf on a shelf bowl is lovely .
Elf on a shelf bowl is smart and practical Argos fast an helpful
Elf on the shelf mixing bowl
Very pleased with this item, got it 1/2 price in the sale ready for use next Christmas. Not sure I would have paid full price as it will only have occasional use.
Please find cake mix instructions:
Cupcake Mix 150g
Ingredients: Sugar, Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Modified Corn Starch, Whey Powder (Milk), Raising Agents (E450, E500, E341), Dried Wheat Protein, Emulsifiers (E471, E477), Salt, Thickener (E415), Flavouring.
Allergy Advice: For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold. May also contain egg and soya.
Warning - Children should always be under adult supervision when using the oven.
You will also need one egg, 45ml vegetable oil and 40ml of water (not included in this set).
1. Pre-heat oven to 190°C, 375°F, Gas Mark 5 (fan oven 170°C)
2. Add the cupcake mix to the mixing bowl together with the egg, vegetable oil and water.
3. Mix with the spatula into a smooth batter.
4. Transfer mixture evenly into 8 cupcake cases in a bun tin.
5. Bake in the centre of the oven for approximately 12 to 15 minutes.
6. Remove from oven using oven gloves and allow to stand for a couple of minutes before transferring to a cooling rack for cooling.
7. When fully cooled decorate using the butter icing recipe below (ingredients not included in this set). Transfer to an air tight container and consume within 3 days.
Buttercream Icing: (Ingredients not included in this set)
You will need, 65g butter or margarine, 160g icing sugar and a little milk or water.
1. Soften the butter in the mixing bowl.
2. Gradually sieve in the icing sugar in batches and continue mixing.
3. Add ½ teaspoon of milk or water at a time if needed until all icing sugar is mixed in and the mixture is creamy and smooth.
4. Add a little vanilla essence or food colouring if you wish.
5. Either spread or pipe the icing onto the cupcakes to decorate.
I hope this helps.
Thanks for using Argos Q&A
8 January 2020
This is pitched as a bowl but would make a very large mug.
Thanks for using Argos Q&A
18 December 2019
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.
The customer and brand answers you’ll see above are submitted independently. As we don’t review these answers, we can’t take responsibility for anything they may say. The responses from Argos colleagues are accurate at the time of publishing. For the latest info, you should check the product page.