Toshiba 32 Inch 32L3863DB Smart Full HD LED TV148/1446
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
Catch up on all your favourite TV with the Toshiba 32L3863DB 32" Smart LED TV. With the Toshiba Smart Portal, you'll be able to access a wide range of catch-up and streaming services like Netflix, BBC iPlayer, All 4, and more. Simply navigate your way around with the remote and choose what to watch next. It's easy.
Model number: 32L3863DB.
Television picture quality:
- LED TV Screen.
- Full HD (1080p) display resolution.
- Motion rate 50Hz.
- Screen size: 32 inches.
- Size of TV H43.7, W73.5, D9cm.
- Size of TV with stand: H46.3, W73.5, D18.4cm.
- Weight of TV 5kg (unpackaged).
- Weight of TV with stand: 5.85kg.
- Suitable for wall mounting 200 x 100 bracket.
- Packaged size H58.5, W91.5, D15.4cm.
- Packaged weight 8kg.
- DTS sound system.
- 2 x 8 watt RMS power output.
- 2 USB ports and 3 HDMI sockets.
- Component video socket.
- Composite socket.
- VGA input socket - "video graphics array" is a video output connection that is the display standard for PC computers.
- Headphone socket.
- Optical connection.
- Built in Wi-Fi.
- DLNA compatibility - allows you to wirelessly send content from devices like laptops, tablets and smartphones.
- Remote control included.
Smart TV features:
- Smart TV.
- Compatible with the following smart apps: Netflix, BBC iPlayer, iTV, demand 5, 4od, Amazon Prime, youTube.
- Internet browser.
- Features USB video playback.
- Micro dimming technology improves the contrast by dimming individual sections of the TV screen.
- Freeview HD digital tuner.
- Freeview HD (UK).
- CI plus slot.
- Aerial required.
- In the box: TV, Cables, Stand, Remote Control, Instruction Manual.
Energy efficiency information:
- Energy efficiency rating: A+.
- On mode power consumption 45 watts.
- Annual power consumption 67kWh.
- EAN: 5055862319031.
90% would recommend to a friend
Amazed at the picture quality
I had not previously considered Toshiba TVs having used another brand for the last 20 to 30 years but as the other brand now embeds 'TVPLUS' in its tuners which makes them unusable I tried the Toshiba. Result is that I will opt first for the Toshiba brand. It has an amazing picture, it is easy to use, does every thing I could ask of a TV. I highly recommend the Toshiba 32" tv
Tv looks good
Good little tv for the price can’t go wrong
tv easy to connect , sound good ,picture good
I would advise on contacting our product support team by going on the link below. They will look into this for you and advise you further.
Argos Technical Support
Call: 0345 604 0105
Mon-Sat: 8am to 7pm
Sun: 10am to 4pm
I hope this helps :)
Thanks for using Argos Q&A
12 October 2019
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.
The customer and brand answers you’ll see above are submitted independently. As we don’t review these answers, we can’t take responsibility for anything they may say. The responses from Argos colleagues are accurate at the time of publishing. For the latest info, you should check the product page.
This product comes with a minimum one year manufacturer’s guarantee, unless otherwise stated in the specification above.