Hippychick Hipseat Baby Carrier - Black147/7357
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
The Hipseat supports you and your baby naturally, without stress or discomfort. Designed to address one of the root causes of adult back pain, the Hipseat provides a firm shelf for the child to sit on and supports their increasingly heavy weight from underneath. Your back stays straight and your child is tucked into your chest, providing comfort and security for both of you. Our baby carrier is renowned for its durability, style and comfort. It is tough, hardwearing and machine washable. Designed to fit a waist that is 26 to 42 inches.
- Front-pack baby carrier, baby can face inwards towards your body and baby can face forwardbaby can face forward or backward.
- This Award Winning Seat is endorsed and recommended by osteopaths, chiropractors, physiotherapists and healthcare professionals. It has a padded seat with non-slip pad for extra comfort and is available in several fantastic colours with additional accessories for the busy, caring parent.
- Carrying your child against your body is nature's way. The hipseat with its generous, luxuriously padded, back-supporting belt, featuring an integrated, moulded seat, supports the child's weight from underneath ensuring your spine stays straight.
- It's easy hop on/hop off design and elevated carrying position, makes it invaluable on sightseeing trips, holidays, long walks, crowded cities, festivals and anywhere buggies don't fit. Its back supporting design is perfect for carrying children between 6 month and 3 years.
- Removable machine washable covers.
- For ages 6 months to 3 years.
- Minimum child weight 6kg - maximum child weight 20kg.
- EAN: 5060248815434.
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.
The customer and brand answers you’ll see above are submitted independently. As we don’t review these answers, we can’t take responsibility for anything they may say. The responses from Argos colleagues are accurate at the time of publishing. For the latest info, you should check the product page.