TCP E27 Smart Wi-Fi LED Filament Classic Bulb145/1476
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
Control your WiFi SMART bulb by voice or using the phone app. Set timers, routines and dim your lights. You can control your lighting from anywhere in the world through your smart device. Download the TCP Smart app from the Apple app store or google play All you need is TCP smart bulb, a Smart Phone and WiFi.
- Automation Set times or routines, to come on at specific tomes, sundown / sunrise or weather conditions.
Decorative Look Set the right atmosphere with our smart decorative lamp by dimming using the Smart App.
Voice Control Create the perfect lighting scene in any room with your voice using Amazon Alexa or Google Assistant or simply use the App to control your lighting from anywhere in the world.
- Pack of 1.
- 7 watts.
- Edison screw (ES) fitting.
- Energy class A+.
- Energy efficient.
- 15 yrs bulb life.
- Can be used with a dimmer switch.
- Colour rendering index 83 - this is a scale from 0 to 100% indicating how accurate a light source is at rendering colour. The higher the better.
- Colour temperature 2700K.
- 0.5 pf.
- Rated luminous flux 806 lumens. This is a measure of light and indicates the power of the light emitted.
- Rated lamp life 15000hrs.
- Number of switches 7500.
Smart lighting information:
- Dimmable smart bulb.
- Alexa compatible.
- Google assistant compatible.
- Suitable for indoor use.
- Wi-Fi connectivity.
- EAN: 8719638018807.
100% would recommend to a friend
Don’t need to get up anymore
It’s great no need for me to get out of bed to turn the light on
I bought the bulb for a floor lamp with a hard to reach on/off switch. The product was very easy to set up on the app and works like a charm. I can now control the lamp without having to physical be at home and it’s great for when it gets dark.
The small print
Please note that touch and dimmer lamps may not be compatible with energy saving bulbs.
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.
The customer and brand answers you’ll see above are submitted independently. As we don’t review these answers, we can’t take responsibility for anything they may say. The responses from Argos colleagues are accurate at the time of publishing. For the latest info, you should check the product page.