Fisher-Price Thomas & Friends Rewards Potty141/5034
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
The Thomas Railroads Reward Potty Step stool is a great 3-in-1 potty training aid that encourages little ones to potty train with the help of their favourite friend Thomas! Train sound effects and the Thomas theme song play, helping them understand when they had real success. The removable potty ring can also be placed on the adult toilet.
- 3-in-1 potty training aid that encourages little ones to potty train with the help of their favourite friend Thomas! .
- Rain sound effects and the Thomas theme song play when the child makes a contribution helping them understand when they had real success.
- The removable bucket is easy to clean.
- The removable potty ring can be placed on the adult toilet and has handles to help toddlers feel secure.
- Flip the lid of the potty down to create a sturdy step stool that allows little ones to reach the adult toilet or the sink.
- Batteries required 3 x AA (not included).
Adult supervision required
- EAN: 0746775308681.
95% would recommend to a friend
Fit for purpose and my son loves thomas the tank engine would be great for any little boy learning to potty train
This potty is fab my son loves the design which makes trying for the loo a fun experience
Only for smaller toddlers
This is a lovely product. Well made by the looks of it and attractive to children. Unfortunately it was too small for bigger toddlers.
The Fisher-Price Thomas the Tank Engine Rewards Potty can be used by girls and boys.
Thanks for using Argos Q&A
Lisa @ Argos
11 August 2018
Yes, the manufacturer’s suggested age range for the Fisher-Price Thomas the Tank Engine Rewards Potty is 2 years and up.
Thanks for using Argos Q&A.
16 August 2017
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.
The customer and brand answers you’ll see above are submitted independently. As we don’t review these answers, we can’t take responsibility for anything they may say. The responses from Argos colleagues are accurate at the time of publishing. For the latest info, you should check the product page.