Tommee Tippee Digital Sensor Mat Monitor
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
Have total peace of mind with the Tommee Tippee Sensor Pad Baby Monitor. Super-simple to use, the monitor has a clever talk back feature and night light, allowing you to soothe your baby from another room so baby can drift off into a deep sleep. The parent unit has an easy-to-read LCD display showing the room temperature, with a rechargeable docking station, auto-channel select, and a sound level indicator.
- Model number: 1082S.
A key feature of the monitor is its unique sensor pad, designed to sit under the baby's cot mattress, it monitors and sounds an alarm if no movement has been detected after 20 seconds. Most parents benefit from the sensor pad when their baby is a newborn. Once the child can move freely around the cot, parents can choose to remove the sensor pad and use the monitor as a stand-alone model.
The digital monitors have a long distance range of up to 300 metres, offering parent's reassurance from afar and relaying every single sound made by baby to the parent unit whether indoors or outdoors. The monitor also is fitted with an out of range indicator so parents will know if the link is lost.
The two way talk back feature with volume control on closer to nature baby monitors lets you soothe and reassure baby from another room.
- DECT signal.
- 5 channels.
- Up to 300m range and out of range indicator.
- 1 parent unit included - portable.
- Mattress sensor pad - an alarm sounds after 20 seconds of no movement.
- 2 way talk - allows you to reassure and comfort from another room.
- Vibrating alert.
- Parent voice recording on baby unit.
- Night light - to sooth and comfort baby.
- Temperature display - for added peace of mind.
- Baby unit: mains and battery.
- Parent unit: battery.
- Low battery indicator.
- Parent unit includes mains adaptor - rechargeable (not included).
- Rechargeable (not included).
- EAN: 5010415410108.
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.
The customer and brand answers you’ll see above are submitted independently. As we don’t review these answers, we can’t take responsibility for anything they may say. The responses from Argos colleagues are accurate at the time of publishing. For the latest info, you should check the product page.