BabyDan Designer Pressure Fit Safety Gate - Beech139/0719
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
The BabyDan Designer Pressure Fit Gate is a unique safety gate that can be fitted without the use of wall cups thanks to its clever pressure technology system. Made from high quality furniture grade European beechwood and steel, it has a contemporary look.
Safety gate features:
- Pressure fit.
- The gate also features our patented indicator system which clearly shows when the gate has reached the correct pressure.
- The gate features a slim line handle and can be opened with one hand in either direction.
- The gate comes complete with its own fitting kit and requires no tools for installation.
- The gate will fit between 69.1cm - 75.8cm, however it can be extended up to a maximum of 95.6cm with extensions available from the manufacturer.
- BabyDan have manufactured in Lasby, Denmark since 1967 and is the worlds largest manufacturer of childrens home safety products.
- 2 way opening.
- Triple locking.
- 1 handed opening and locking.
- Step over bar.
- Wide walk through section.
- Height 73cm.
- Fits openings from 69.1 to 75.8cm.
- Maximum width with extensions: 95.6cm.
- Supplied assembled.
- EAN: 5705548025175.
83% would recommend to a friend
the gate fits well in a small gap
the price was right,it fits well in a small opening, as small gates are not standard and looks good
Looks really nice
Looks really nice, and comes with it's own spanners.
Good quality and well made//designed...however isnt the easiest to fit and also awkward to open and close one handed.
At present we do not sell the extensions for the BabyDan Designer Pressure Fit Safety Gate - Beech.
Thank you for using Argos Q&A.
12 October 2019
I can confirm the spindle is 10mm.
I hope this helps. Thanks for using Argos Q&A
Lisa @ Argos
18 February 2019
No, it will not fit those measurements with two extensions it will fit 82 to 89 cms.
Thanks for using Argos Q&A
Lisa @ Argos
19 November 2018
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.
The customer and brand answers you’ll see above are submitted independently. As we don’t review these answers, we can’t take responsibility for anything they may say. The responses from Argos colleagues are accurate at the time of publishing. For the latest info, you should check the product page.