BabyDan Danamic Pressure Fit Safety Gate - Whiteby BabyDan139/0355
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
The BabyDan Danamic Pressure Fit Gate is a unique safety gate which can be fitted without the use of wall cups, thanks to its clever pressure technology system.
Safety gate features:
- Pressure fit.
- The gate also features our patented indicator system which clearly shows when the gate has reached the correct pressure.
- The gate features a slim line handle and can be opened with one hand in either direction.
- The gate comes complete with its own fitting kit and requires no tools for installation.
- The gate will fit between 73cm - 80.5cm, however can be extended up to a maximum of 100cm with extensions available from the manufacturer.
- BabyDan has manufactured in Lasby, Denmark since 1967 and is the worlds largest manufacturer of childrens home safety products.
- 2 way opening.
- Triple locking.
- 1 handed opening and locking.
- Step over bar.
- Wide walk through section.
- Height 73cm.
- Fits openings from 73 to 80.5cm.
- Maximum width with extensions: 100cm.
- Supplied assembled.
- EAN: 5705548024710.
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.
The customer and brand answers you’ll see above are submitted independently. As we don’t review these answers, we can’t take responsibility for anything they may say. The responses from Argos colleagues are accurate at the time of publishing. For the latest info, you should check the product page.