Bush 32 Inch HD Ready LED TVby Bush138/4828
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
Great entertainment for great value! This 32 inch TV from Bush has a Freeview tuner, meaning you can watch a range of channels right out of the box. Connect up your games console or DVD player with 2 HDMI sockets, and make film nights even more epic with the DTS surround system.
With endless ways to stay entertained you can plug in and play back USB video content on your TV.
Model number: DLED32165HD.
Television picture quality:
- LED TV Screen.
- HD Ready display resolution.
- Motion rate 50Hz.
- Viewing angle 178/178 degrees.
- Resolution 1366 x 768 pixels.
- Screen size: 32 inches.
- Size of TV H46.5, W74.3, D9.7cm.
- Size of TV with stand: H50.3, W74.3, D18.5cm.
- Weight of TV 6.7kg (unpackaged).
- Weight of TV with stand: 7.3kg.
- Footprint of TV 38.4cm.
- Suitable for wall mounting 200 x 100 bracket.
- Length of cable: 1.35m.
- Packaged size H55.5, W91.5, D12cm.
- Packaged weight 7.9kg.
- DTS sound system.
- 2 x 6 watt RMS power output.
- 1 SCART socket, 1 USB port and 2 HDMI sockets.
- Component video socket.
- Composite socket.
- VGA input socket.
- Headphone socket.
- AV socket.
- Features USB video playback.
- Freeview digital tuner.
- Freeview (UK).
- CI plus slot.
- Sleep timer.
- Parental controls.
Energy efficiency information:
- Energy efficiency rating: A.
- Energy efficiency index (EEI) 0.2.
- On mode power consumption 19 watts.
- Annual power consumption 27kWh.
- Standby power consumption 0.5 watt.
- EAN: 5060234047344.
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.
The customer and brand answers you’ll see above are submitted independently. As we don’t review these answers, we can’t take responsibility for anything they may say. The responses from Argos colleagues are accurate at the time of publishing. For the latest info, you should check the product page.
This product comes with a minimum one year manufacturer’s guarantee, unless otherwise stated in the specification above.