Bush 32 Inch HD Ready LED TV138/4828
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
Sit back, relax, and watch your favourite shows in style with this 32 inch Bush TV. Take the stress out of the set up as you watch your programmes straight out the box thanks to the Freeview Tuner. Get HD Ready and enjoy your favourite shows on a clear LED screen. Fancy something more personal? Then plug in some headphones using the handy headphone socket.
Hook up different devices and consoles with the 2 HDMI sockets. So you don't need to switch wires around constantly. Or show off holiday pictures and videos with the USB port.
Model number: DLED32HD.
Television picture quality:
- LED TV Screen.
- HD Ready display resolution.
- Motion rate 50Hz.
- Viewing angle 178/178 degrees.
- Resolution 1366 x 768 pixels.
- Screen size: 32 inches.
- Size of TV H46.5, W74.3, D9.7cm.
- Size of TV with stand: H50.3, W74.3, D18.5cm.
- Weight of TV 6.7kg (unpackaged).
- Weight of TV with stand: 7.3kg.
- Footprint of TV 38.4cm.
- Suitable for wall mounting 200 x 100 bracket.
- Length of cable: 1.35m.
- Packaged size H55.5, W91.5, D12cm.
- Packaged weight 7.9kg.
- DTS sound system.
- 2 x 6 watt RMS power output.
- 1 SCART socket, 1 USB port and 2 HDMI sockets.
- Component video socket.
- Composite socket.
- VGA input socket - "video graphics array" is a video output connection that is the display standard for PC computers.
- Headphone socket.
- AV socket.
- Remote control included.
- Features USB video playback.
- Freeview digital tuner.
- Freeview (UK).
- CI plus slot.
- In the box: .
- Sleep timer.
- Parental controls.
Energy efficiency information:
- Energy efficiency rating: A.
- Energy efficiency index (EEI) 0.2.
- On mode power consumption 19 watts.
- Annual power consumption 27kWh.
- Standby power consumption 0.5 watt.
- EAN: 5060234047344.
96% would recommend to a friend
Good value product
Easy set up , and used by a technophobe so simplicity the key .....and so far all good
The television is really good apart from the sound
My boy loves he's tv
My boy always up stairs on TV because its his own
I don't use this TV for any smart functions, but the Argos description states it is. See link
17 February 2020
I can confirm that this is not a smart TV.
I hope this helps :)
Thanks for using Argos Q&A
14 February 2020
Plug in the aerial and then use the Freeview tuner built in to the TV.
Thanks for using Argos Q&A.
11 February 2020
The Bush 32 inch HD Ready LED TV Tuneing into Freeview channels, Just follow the instructions supplied it is then done atomistically so very easy. I hope that this information helps.
11 February 2020
Where the ability to disable the Startup Logo is present it will typically be located in the "Power Up Mode" settings menu
This feature is not available on all TV models and cannot be guaranteed to be present, sadly I do not have a list of the TV's this is featured.
Thank you for using Argos Q&A
21 January 2020
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.
The customer and brand answers you’ll see above are submitted independently. As we don’t review these answers, we can’t take responsibility for anything they may say. The responses from Argos colleagues are accurate at the time of publishing. For the latest info, you should check the product page.
This product comes with a minimum one year manufacturer’s guarantee, unless otherwise stated in the specification above.