Philips Avent Comfort Electric Breast Pump SCF333/31138/0169
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
When you are comfortable and relaxed, your milk flows more easily. That is why we created our most comfortable breast pump yet. Sit comfortably with no need to lean forward, and let our soft massage cushion gently stimulate your milk flow. This electric breast pump is our quietest yet, allowing you to be able to express more discreetly, anytime. This breast pump is designed for hygienic expression with a closed system. It contains few separate parts and is easy to assemble & clean, allowing you to easily express milk for your baby anytime.
- Electric breast pump.
- 3x expression settings and 1x stimulation mode.
- Comfortable position: the philips avent comfort single electric breast pump has a unique design so your milk flows directly from your breast into the bottle, even when you are sitting up straight. This means you can sit more comfortably when pumping: no need for you to lean forward to make sure all your milk ends up in the bottle.
- Simple settings to choose from: when switched on, the pump automatically starts in gentle stimulation mode to get your milk flowing. Then choose from 3 pumping settings to make milk flow most comfortable for you.
- Soft massage cushion: the massage cushion has a new soft velvety texture that gives a warm feel to the skin for comfortable, gentle stimulation of your milk flow. During pumping, it gently mimics your baby's suckling for natural let down and clinically proven effectiveness.
- Compact design and easy cleaning: this breast pump has a compact design, which makes it easy to hold and position on your breast. The small, lightweight base unit can easily be placed within comfortable reach for full control when pumping. All parts except the electrical parts are dishwasher-safe.
- Discreet expression: This electric breast pump is our quietest yet, allowing you to be able to express more discreetly, anytime.
- 1x breast pump body.
- 1x base unit, including tubing.
- 1x standard-size cushion.
- 1x natural bottle 4oz.
- 1x extra-soft newborn flow teat.
- 1x travel cover.
- 1x sealing disc for milk storage.
- 2x breast pad sample packs.
- 1x spare diaphragm.
- Mains powered .
- Manufacturer's 2 year guarantee.
- EAN: 8710103831884.
93% would recommend to a friend
Have been using the electric breast pump for 2 weeks now and it’s great. Comfortable and silent. No fuss and easy to assemble and sterilise to be ready for the next session. Great when it’s late in the night and you need to quickly express to feed your baby.
Easy to set up
Easy to set up and straightforward to operate. The silicon insert needs tweaking and can be difficult to place correctly (you have to push it all the way in). Lightweight so easy to move around the house as needed.
Easy to use and clean - great pump
Very impressed with the quality of this pump. I managed to express enough milk and get my breasts ready for breastfeeding and feed mynewborn on demand. It makes so little noise that I can express in the nursery without waking up my baby. It is not painful to use it and it has a lovely design. I recommend this breast pump.
Hi there, Guy. Thanks for your question. All Philips products should come in a unopened box. :)
I hope that helps, but please know that my colleagues and I are happy to discuss any additional questions with you. You can get in touch via Facebook (philips.to/UKFBMessenger), Twitter (philips.to/UKCareTwitter) or phone (philips.to/UKContact).
Philips Consumer Care
30 September 2019
Hi Anna, all of the Avent parts of the breast pump that come into contact with breast milk and the bottles are 100% BPA-free. I hope this answers your question. :-)
Philips Consumer Care
28 March 2019
Hi there, thanks for asking. This product comes with:
• Natural bottle 125 ml/4 oz: 1 pcs
• Extra-soft newborn flow teat: 1 pcs
The breast pump is compatible with all Philips Avent storage cups and bottles. Except for Philips Avent glass bottles. To avoid milk leaking, we advise not to use glass bottles with breast pumps.
If you have any further questions, feel free to send us a message on Facebook or Twitter@philipscare
Kind regards, Ed.
Philips Consumer Care
10 January 2019
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.
The customer and brand answers you’ll see above are submitted independently. As we don’t review these answers, we can’t take responsibility for anything they may say. The responses from Argos colleagues are accurate at the time of publishing. For the latest info, you should check the product page.