SIM Free Moto One Vision 128GB Mobile Phone - Blue137/6836
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
New motorola one vision. With an advanced camera system powered by AI and Quad Pixel technology, you can shoot like a pro in any light. The 48 MP rear sensor with OIS and Night Vision mode lets you capture amazing photos even in the most challenging lighting conditions. And with a CinemaVision (21:9) Full HD+ display, you'll enjoy a cinematic, edge-to-edge experience anywhere you go.
6.3" CinemaVision FHD+ display. Enjoy an ultrawide, cinematic experience (21:9) on a display that's designed for one-handed use.
48 MP sensor with Night Vision. Shoot amazing photos even in the dark with Quad Pixel technology, optical image stabilization, and Night Vision mode.
25 MP selfies. Don't let poor lighting ruin a great selfie. With Quad Pixel technology, get 4x better low light sensitivity.
Android 9. Secure and up to date. Stay protected with 3 years of monthly security updates, and the latest version of Android One with guaranteed upgrades.
Model number: XT1970-3.
- SIM card type: nano SIM.
Display and Design:
- 6.3 inch TFT display.
- With a density of 432 pixels per inch.
- Touch screen.
- Toughened glass.
- Size H160.1, W71.2, D8.7mm.
- Weight 180g.
Camera and Video:
- Dual camera.
- Front camera 25MP.
- Rear camera 48MP.
- Second rear camera 5MP.
- Camera features: Burst shot, Auto HDR, Timer, ZSL, High-res zoom, Cinemagraph, Portrait mode.
- Video capture in 4K UHD quality.
- Internal memory 128GB.
- Expandable memory up to 512GB when using SDXC card slot. Boost your storage to hold more tunes, holiday snaps and extra apps.
- 2.2GHz Samsung Exynos processor.
- 4GB RAM.
- Operating system: Android 9.
- Up to 223 hours standby time.
- Up to 1140 minutes talk time.
- MP3 and MP4 player.
- Headphone port.
- Fingerprint scanner For simple, safe and speedy unlocking and better security.
- EAN: 723755134539.
- Manufacturer's 2 year guarantee.
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.
The customer and brand answers you’ll see above are submitted independently. As we don’t review these answers, we can’t take responsibility for anything they may say. The responses from Argos colleagues are accurate at the time of publishing. For the latest info, you should check the product page.