Dr Brown's Options + Starter Set135/8672
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
An excellent kit for complimentary feeding or to try Dr Brown's bottles. The enhanced design of the Dr Brown's Options+ Anti-Colic Bottle is clinically proven to reduce windy colic due to Dr Brown's unique 100% vacuum-free vent system. This is what makes Dr Brown's the number one choice of UK Health Professionals for the relief of colicky symptoms. The breast-like teat shape is correctly contoured for a proper latch and a more natural bottle-feeding experience.
- 2 x 150ml Options+ Anti-Colic bottles.
- 1 x 270ml Options+ Anti-Colicbottle.
- 2 x level 2 teats.
- 2 x level 3 teats.
- 2 x Vent Cleaning Brushes.
- Level 1 teats already supplied on each bottle.
- Over 20 years' experience helping mums combat windy colic.
- Anti-colic vent system is clinically proven to reduce colic.
- Contoured breast-like teat for a proper latch and a more natural bottle-feeding experience.
- Aids in digestion for a good night's sleep.
- Dishwasher (top rack) and steriliser safe.
- Suitable from birth.
- EAN: 72239317983.
94% would recommend to a friend
My little girl really struggles to bring up her wind therefore suffers alot with belly ache, since changing to the Dr Brown's bottles her tummy seems to be alot better and she's having less wind which means less tummy cramps and more sleep, yay.
Fiddly to our together
Really nice design of the bottle and it feels nice to hold. I found the bottles quite fiddly to put together and also had difficulties with the teat. I wouldn’t use again or recommend.
Colic free feeding
My son has really taken to these bottles I'm really impressed they are easy to use and clean, bottles come with a breast like nipple teat are fantastic for colicky babies definitely will use as my main feeding bottle.
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.
The customer and brand answers you’ll see above are submitted independently. As we don’t review these answers, we can’t take responsibility for anything they may say. The responses from Argos colleagues are accurate at the time of publishing. For the latest info, you should check the product page.