Marley Liberate Air True-Wireless Headphones - Black135/8108
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
Introducing the Liberate Air Truly Wireless Earbuds. Made from sustainable materials and the latest technology, Liberate Air is a category first for House of Marley, with a massive 9-hour onboard battery life and a total of 32 hours of charging with their case. Designed for your active life in mind, featuring a water and sweat-proof housing with sensor-activated tap touch technology for fingertip control without touching your phone.
Liberate Air is designed using bamboo, aluminium, natural wood fibre Composite and REWIND™ fabric composed of 100% recycled PET. The consciously sourced materials used in the design and craftsmanship of the Liberate Air are in keeping with the Marley mission of creating earth-friendly, socially responsible products.
The Liberate Air features 9 hours of battery life as well as a charging case with an additional 2.5 charges totalling for 32 hours of playtime. Listen longer and recharge less often.
Designed for active lives and rugged environments, these earbuds are also sweat & weather resistant to an IPX4 rating. So, banging them out in the gym or getting caught in the rain – no problem. Your buds will stand up to each of these challenges!
- Silicone ear pieces.
- In-line with microphone for calls and track control controls.
- 5.6mm driver.
- Carry case.
- IPX4 splashproof.
- 10m range.
- Compatible with universal smartphones.
- Batteries required 3 x Li-Ion battery (included) .
- Rechargeable battery.
- 32 hour battery life.
- 120 minute charging time.
- In the box: House of Marley Liberate Air Bluetooth Earbuds, Charging Case, USB A to USB C charging cable, ear bud replacements, quick start guide, warranty booklet, welcome card, and sticker.
- Model number: EM-DE011-SB.
- Manufacturer's 2 year guarantee.
- EAN: 846885010037.
- Warning - Not suitable for children under the age of 3 years due to small parts and entanglement hazard.
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.
The customer and brand answers you’ll see above are submitted independently. As we don’t review these answers, we can’t take responsibility for anything they may say. The responses from Argos colleagues are accurate at the time of publishing. For the latest info, you should check the product page.