Marley Smile Jamaica In-Ear Wireless Headphones - Copper135/6306
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
Marley Smile Jamaica combines FSC Certied Wood, REGRIND silicone and recyclable aluminium housings to create an iconic Marley in ear Bluetooth headphone. The lightweight neckband fits securely and comfortably for weightless experience. The noise-isolating design and 9mm dynamic driver deliver rich and full sound that brings you straight to the source. With up to 8 hours playtime from one single charge, never let the music leave your side. Go ahead, smile for me, Jamaica.
Bluetooth, No need to worry about loose wires when you go out for a run or workout at the gym. Wirelessly connect the Smile Jamaica Wireless headphones to your Bluetooth equipped device. Your day might get busy with lots of phone calls and music to listen to. With 8 hours of play time you can do all that on a single charge.
Flexible, confroming neck band with cable management for a comfortable listening expierence.
Sustainably Crafted using RewindTM fabric, RegrindTM Silicone, FSC certified wood and aluminium construction not only deliver the signature Marley look but also highlight our efforts to reduce our impact on the environment and the planet.
- Silicone ear pieces.
- Durable, woven, tangle resistant cable cord.
- In-line with microphone for calls and track control controls.
- 9.2mm driver.
- Carry case.
- IPX4 splashproof.
- 10m range.
- Compatible with universal smartphones.
- Batteries required 1 x Li-Ion battery (included) .
- Rechargeable battery.
- 8 hour battery life.
- 120 minute charging time.
- In the box: Earphnes, manual/warranty, 2 size ear gels (s, m), carry pouch, USB charging cable.
- Model number: EM-JE083-CP.
- Manufacturer's 2 year guarantee.
- EAN: 0846885009239.
- Warning - Not suitable for children under the age of 3 years due to small parts and entanglement hazard.
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.
The customer and brand answers you’ll see above are submitted independently. As we don’t review these answers, we can’t take responsibility for anything they may say. The responses from Argos colleagues are accurate at the time of publishing. For the latest info, you should check the product page.