Philips Avent Natural Bottle 9oz 1month+ - 2 pack134/1555
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
Our Philips Avent Natural bottle with a wide breast-shaped teat with comfort petals promotes a natural latch-on similar to the breast, making it easy for your baby to combine breast and bottle feeding.
- Capacity 260ml.
- 2 pack.
- BPA free.
- Wide neck bottle.
- Slow flow teats.
- Easy to latch on to: Natural feeding teat designed to mimic the feel of the breast, making it easy to combine breast and bottle feeding.
- Promotes comfortable digestion: Less colic and discomfort with the Avent bottle due to anti-colic valve that prevents air from being swallowed.
- Easy to hold and grip: Ergonomic shape makes it easy to hold and grip the bottle for maximum comfort.
- BPA-free: Made from BPA-free materials.
- Simple to clean: Wide bottle neck makes filling and cleaning easy.
- Manufacturer's 2 year guarantee.
- EAN: 8710103876045.
100% would recommend to a friend
I wouldn't use any other bottle
My son does not like any other bottle. They are a nice design too and I am loving the blue colour :) I highly recommend them
Lovely coloured Avent bottles
Lovely coloured Avent bottles, easy to wash, use & sterilise. I’ve used the “Natural Avent bottles” for all 3 of my children, there isn’t anything else I prefer better on the market have tried other ones but they’re not to my taste. I bought the blue coloured Avent bottles this time as I’ve had 2 babies close together in time, hence to avoid mixing up bottles. Brilliant shape, style & easy to hold. Durable & no matter how long you use it the writing doesn’t disappear with washing & sterilising.
Hi Shumaila. That's a very good question - these are the slow flow teat with 2 holes that can be used for 1 month and up. I hope this helps, but let me know if I can help with anything else. Kind regards, Max.
Philips Consumer Care
4 September 2019
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.
The customer and brand answers you’ll see above are submitted independently. As we don’t review these answers, we can’t take responsibility for anything they may say. The responses from Argos colleagues are accurate at the time of publishing. For the latest info, you should check the product page.