Monkeylectric M17 7.8Ah 14 inch Wheel Size Electric Bike134/1328
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
The M17 is one of the lightest electric bicycles in the world. It merges power, range, elegance and fun with extreme practicality. Featuring a rear hub motor, nominal/peak power of 250W/374W, 36V, 25 MPH max speed, 13kg weight with USB phone mount and collapsible design. Choose from pedal mode, moped mode and pure electric mode.
With more than 40 miles range at average pace with hydraulic disk brakes. Constructed from aluminium alloy, strong enough to support a maximum user weight of 120kg. Super bright LED headlight for added safety at night. Collapsible for easy storage and transport. Ideal for urban, commuting, short trip, shopping, and daily use.
- Aluminium Alloy frame.
- 12 gears.
- Prowheel Steel 52 Tooth shifters.
- Front hydraulic disc and rear hydraulic disc brakes.
- Rigid suspension.
- Alloy forks.
- Weight fully assembled 13kg.
- 17 inch frame size.
- 14 inch wheel size.
- 29 to 42 inch inside leg measurements.
- ATB tyres.
- Alloy rims.
- Front and rear mudguards.
- Choose from pedal mode, moped mode and pure electric mode. LED front light to ride at night safely. Suitable for adults and teenagers. Aluminium alloy shell for max 120kg payload.
- Fully assembled.
- Tyres and tubes are excluded from the guarantee.
- EAN: 5060623582579.
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.
The customer and brand answers you’ll see above are submitted independently. As we don’t review these answers, we can’t take responsibility for anything they may say. The responses from Argos colleagues are accurate at the time of publishing. For the latest info, you should check the product page.