LEGO DUPLO Toy Story Train Building Set – 10894134/0460
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
Inspire imagination and role-play adventures with your little Disney Pixar Toy Story fan, as Woody and Buzz Lightyear take a ride on the LEGO DUPLO Toy Story Train. Teach them about teamwork and help build social and emotional skills as these two iconic characters work together to protect the bank vault from the evil Dr. Porkchop, who is featured on a 'Wanted' poster. This classic buildable steam train toy is easy to build, helping preschoolers develop early construction and fine motor skills.
LEGO® model number: 10894 - for ages 2 years and over.
Theme: LEGO DUPLO.
- Includes 2 LEGO DUPLO figures: Woody and Buzz Lightyear with detachable wings.
- Features a LEGO DUPLO steam train with opening roofs and a separate cactus.
- Accessory elements include a bank vault, lasso and bricks decorated as money and a 'Wanted' sign—great story starters! .
- Young children will love to push Woody around on the steam train and attach Buzz Lightyear's wings to fly him in for backup.
- Encourage language development and social and emotional skills through role-play with favorite Disney.
- Size H19, W35, D7cm.
- For ages 2 year and over.
- EAN: 5702016367546.
- Only for domestic use.
- To be used under the direct supervision of an adult.
100% would recommend to a friend
Lots of fun
A great gift for a little one wanting to move onto Lego
It was a gift for a four year old and it will give lots fun, and can always be added to
Great Toy Story characters
My grandson loved the character pieces & he can play with it alongside all the duplo my kids collected when they were young
Hi Pete! This train has wider wheels (designed for the younger builders in the DUPLO® age range). It will work okay on regular DUPLO track, but the wheels will be too wide for special pieces (like crossings, switches, and bridges). - Emily, LEGO® Customer Service
Lego Support Team
17 December 2019
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.
The customer and brand answers you’ll see above are submitted independently. As we don’t review these answers, we can’t take responsibility for anything they may say. The responses from Argos colleagues are accurate at the time of publishing. For the latest info, you should check the product page.