Baby Elegance Breathe-Dry Pocket Sprung Cot Mattress 130/9542
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
The Baby Elegance Breathe-Dry mattress collection combines a waterproof inner cover with superior breathability removable washable outer cover. Due to the design of this mattress it allows you to wipe down the inner cover keeping the core dry and hygienic should your little one have any mishaps through the night. Created with a core of Individually pocketed springs providing all-over support.
- Waterproof: The waterproof layer allows you to quickly deal with any of life's little accidents while keeping the mattress clean and hygienic.
- Breathable: The honeycomb layer, optimises the airflow to your baby, helping to keep baby at the correct temperature throughout the night.
- Anti Allergy: This mattress is made using anti-allergy fibres helping to create a safe environment for your baby to sleep.
- Washable cover: The removable and washable outer cover means you can put the cover in the was at 30 degrees keeping the mattress clean and hygienic.
- Suitable for cots.
- cool flow mattress.
- Core material polyester.
- Cover: 50% polyester, 50% polypropylene.
- Removable washable cover.
- Machine washable.
- Size L120, W60, D10cm.
- Manufacturer's 2 Year (1 year fabric) guarantee.
- EAN: 5099072211723.
100% would recommend to a friend
Lightweight and comfortable mattress
Really impressed with this mattress. Was debating between pocket sprung and memory foam and am glad we have this now! Baby sleeps just fine on it. Especially in this heat when memory foam I find tends to make baby sweat more, this is just great!
Really nice mattress
This mattress is firm enough without being too hard. It has a removable cover that can be machine washed if needed, fits snuggly into my mothercare cot bed and is a decent thickness, my 1yr old is very happy with it.
A lovely quality mattress
My 2 year old daughter sleeps on this really well so far. Her previous waterproof mattress made a noise when she moved in the night which I believe woke her up. This mattress does not have this problem and still waterproof. It nice to touch and is fairly firm. The washable cover is ideal for accidents and it doesn’t have any ‘chemical’ smell to it which I find some new mattresses have. We were able to use it straightaway. I’d recommend this mattress if you want something of high quality.
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.
The customer and brand answers you’ll see above are submitted independently. As we don’t review these answers, we can’t take responsibility for anything they may say. The responses from Argos colleagues are accurate at the time of publishing. For the latest info, you should check the product page.