TCP Smart E27 Wi-Fi LED Classic Dimmable Bulb125/6712
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
TCP SMART classic bulbs allow you to create the perfect lighting atmosphere in any room with your voice using either Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant or the app from anywhere in the world. To set up, simply fit the lamp and connect to the TCP SMART App using your Wi Fi. Once connected you can control your lamp with the app or pair with your Amazon Alexa or Google Home. Set timers, routines or dim your lights whilst enjoying the benefits of security, energy efficiencies, cost savings, convenience, comfort and peace of mind.
- No Hub Required Works through your home Wifi Network. No hub, no subscription and no hassle.
Set Smart Schedules: Set smart schedules via the TCP app to control your lights automatically. Schedule your lights to turn on at sunset, or off at midnight.
TCP Smart App: Use the TCP Smart app on your smart device to control all of your TCP Smart products. The app is available on both iOS and Android.
- Pack of 1.
- 9 watts.
- Edison screw (ES) fitting.
- Energy class A+.
- Energy efficient.
- 25 yrs bulb life.
- Can be used with a dimmer switch.
- Colour rendering index 81 - this is a scale from 0 to 100% indicating how accurate a light source is at rendering colour. The higher the better.
- Colour temperature 2700K.
- 0.5 pf.
- Rated luminous flux 806 lumens. This is a measure of light and indicates the power of the light emitted.
- Rated lamp life 25000hrs.
- Number of switches 12500.
Smart lighting information:
- Dimmable smart bulb.
- Alexa compatible.
- Google assistant compatible.
- Suitable for indoor use.
- Wi-Fi connectivity.
- EAN: 8720039600119.
The small print
Please note that touch and dimmer lamps may not be compatible with energy saving bulbs.
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.
The customer and brand answers you’ll see above are submitted independently. As we don’t review these answers, we can’t take responsibility for anything they may say. The responses from Argos colleagues are accurate at the time of publishing. For the latest info, you should check the product page.