Lansinoh Manual Breast Pump125/1652
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
Lansinoh's Manual Breast Pump provides a portable, convenient solution for breastfeeding mums to express discreetly and comfortably while on the go. Designed for ease of use, a simple switch at the top of the handle enables you to switch between let down and expression phases mimicking baby's natural suction pattern. The ergonomic handle means the Lansinoh Manual Breast Pump can be used one-handed without placing strain on your wrist, and the unique ComfortFit™ breast cushion creates a secure seal making pumping more efficient and comfortable.
- Manual breast pump.
- Adjustable 2-phase technology – 'let down' phase enables rapid pumping rhythm to stimulate and initiate milk flow; 'expression phase' enables slower, pumping rhythm to maximise milk flow.
- Ergonomic Easy-Express™ Handle – reduces hand fatigue for comfortable and effortless pumping.
- Quiet, compact and lightweight – allows for discreet pumping and perfect for on-the-go use.
- Fewer parts – easy to clean, assemble and to use.
- Part of the Lansinoh Pump-Store-Feed system.
- 1 x Standard ComfortFit Breast Cushion.
- 1 x NaturalWave Teat (with cap).
- 1 x Lansinoh Feeding Bottle – With 1x collar and 1x sealing disc for safe storage.
- 1 x Custom Bottle Stand – for securing bottle and preventing spills.
- 1 x Stem – with simple switch allowing you to change from let down to expression phase.
- 1 x Easy-Express Handle - for comfortable pumping.
- 1 x Pump Body.
- 1 x Diaphragm.
- 2 x white valve.
- 1 x Instruction Manual.
- EAN: 5060062990003.
100% would recommend to a friend
Didn’t work for me... but the wife finds it great and the little lad is over the moon with the results. We found that the 2 suction settings are very useful.
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.
The customer and brand answers you’ll see above are submitted independently. As we don’t review these answers, we can’t take responsibility for anything they may say. The responses from Argos colleagues are accurate at the time of publishing. For the latest info, you should check the product page.