Apple iPod Touch 7th Generation 128GB - Space Grey124/3880
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
Stream 50 million songs with Apple Music and download your favourites. Experience amazing gaming and augmented reality apps with the A10 Fusion chip. Featuring a 4-inch Retina display that gives you a beautiful canvas for photos and video. Stay connected to family and friends with Messages and Group FaceTime. And add more personality to your selfies with stickers and filters.
- 4-inch retina display.
- Your favourite music, gaming and AR apps in your pocket.
- A10 Fusion chip for up to 2x faster performance, up to 3x faster graphics.
- Group FaceTime with family and friends. Connect using Wi-Fi and Bluetooth.
- 4 inch screen size with a .
- Multi-touch screen.
- Built-in volume controls, mic, video camera, wi-Fi, Bluetooth, .
- Front and back facing cameras- back facing cameras are needed to use face time.
- HD 1080p video capture.
- 128GB storage .
- This product features the new connector called Lightning. It's smaller and smarter, and with an adaptor (sold separately), it will still work with the devices you already have.
- Preloaded with iOS 12 software.
- Recharge through USB port.
- Requires iTunes to manage the device.
- Provides up to 40 hours music playback or up to 8 hours of video playback.
- Includes apple earpods, lightning to USB cable, quick start guide.
- Size H12.34, W5.86, D0.61 cm.
- EAN: 888462352567.
100% would recommend to a friend
Does as it says on the tin
I am a mature user. I have built a substantial music collection over the years. I have converted all my albums to iTunes and loaded them onto this device. I am listening more than ever to my music. I'm hearing tracks I never knew I had. Brilliant!
Great service, great product
Lighter than the old ipod, much more space to fit your music in. Brilliant service from argos
Looks great and holds loads of music
I previously had one of these but smashed it! The Ipod was great for me as I do long distance running and it holds over 6 hours of music to keep me going - and it looks great!
Hello, from the information we have available, if you want to transfer music from one iPod to another without using computer, you need to use the same Apple ID on both devices. Login on both your iPods with the same Apple ID. Go to iTunes on the first iPod and tap on the purchased tab. Then you can download the purchased music to the other iPod. Thank you for using Argos Q&A.
6 September 2019
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.
The customer and brand answers you’ll see above are submitted independently. As we don’t review these answers, we can’t take responsibility for anything they may say. The responses from Argos colleagues are accurate at the time of publishing. For the latest info, you should check the product page.
This product comes with a minimum one year manufacturer’s guarantee, unless otherwise stated in the specification above.