Migo Primo Platinum Group 0/1/2 Car Seat - Grey 123/8039
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
The Migo Primo car seat is suitable for children from birth to 25kg (approx. 6/7 years and is used rearward and forward facing in the car. With a well padded cover, side impact protection and automatic height adjustment of the shoulder harness the seat offers a high level of comfort, usability and safety. It also has individual harness tensionners to make sure both sides of the shoulder harness are tensionned correctly and the cover is removable and hand washable.
Automatic shoulder harness height adjustment.
Approved for use rear facing to 13kg.
Car seat features:
- Suitable for children from birth to 7 years.
- Suitable for children from birth to 25kg.
- Seat attachment method: 3 point seat belt.
- Not ISOFIX compatible.
- Forward and rear facing.
- Side impact protection - helps to absorb the force of a side on collision.
- 5 point harness.
- Individual harness tensioner.
- Multi-recline - 4 recline positions.
- Body support cushions for younger children.
- Adjustable head support.
- Size H62, W47, D54cm.
- This seat does not convert to a booster seat.
- Removable washable cover.
- Weight 7.52kg.
- ECE R44.04 compliant.
- EAN: 3507460097788.
You can use this seat with the integral harness up to 18kg, and without the harness between 15-25kg. You would remove the integral harness to a safe place for future use before using the seat with the vehicle seat belt in accordance with the instruction manual.
I hope this helps.
Thanks for using Argos Q&A
13 November 2019
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.
The customer and brand answers you’ll see above are submitted independently. As we don’t review these answers, we can’t take responsibility for anything they may say. The responses from Argos colleagues are accurate at the time of publishing. For the latest info, you should check the product page.