Cosatto 3 Sixth Highchair - Green Chorus123/2145
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
The sturdy spiralling hero that knows meal times are connect times - that babies are little social beings. It has 6 positions and 360 swivel for 'up-to-the-table' feeding because baby's so front row!
Winner of Mumsnet Best Highchair 2017.
- Suitable from 6 months to 15kg (approx. 3 years). That's one big adventure.
- Removable tray so your chatterbox can join in the table talk.
- Hard plastic frame.
- Converts to reclining baby seat, low chair, .
- 2 trays .
- Removable wipe clean .
- 3 tray positions.
- Cup holder.
- Tray removes with 1 hand.
- Wipe clean seat.
- Removable .
- Adjustable height - 6 seat height positions.
- Reclining seat - 3 recline positions.
- 5 point harness.
- Size H96, W57, D57cm.
- For ages 6 months and over.
- Suitable for children up to 15kg.
- Manufacturer's 4 year (when registering within 28 days) guarantee.
- EAN: 5021645055250.
79% would recommend to a friend
I love this product great looking, very high quality for the price. Very sturdy.
Very good product
Our little one use this chair from 3 months and she is very happy.
Hate this chair!!!
I am a nanny and have been dealing with this awful high chair for almost two years! I obviously had no choice on the high chair but I would never ever recommend this chair. It is heavy, doesn’t swivel well, the inner tray is easily flipped out by the 12 month old baby, it’s doesn’t recline very much, ot gets so revolting and grubby I have never had to clean so much food in hard to reach places! HATE THIS CHAIR WITH A PASSION!
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.
The customer and brand answers you’ll see above are submitted independently. As we don’t review these answers, we can’t take responsibility for anything they may say. The responses from Argos colleagues are accurate at the time of publishing. For the latest info, you should check the product page.