GDHA Recycling Service - Removal of Large Kitchen Appliance122/8111
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
- Collection is only offered through the home delivery service on the purchase of selected large domestic appliances.
- Old large domestic appliances to be collected MUST be disconnected, defrosted (for at least 24 hours) and emptied of water. Failure to comply will result in the old item not being taken away. You will be given a refund of the charge for the collection service.
- Please note that removal of the old item is only available at the same time as the new one is delivered. If the old one cannot be removed at the same time, we will not come back and collect at a later date and you will receive a refund of the charge for the service.
- For every product to be disposed of free of charge, you must purchase a new electrical item from Argos.
- We can collect your old electrical item up to 30 days from the date of purchase.
- Old large domestic appliances to be collected MUST be disconnected, defrosted (for at least 24 hours) and emptied of water. Failure to comply will result in the old item not being taken away.
- The item to be disposed of must not present a health and safety risk to our staff.
- Business customers are excluded from this offer.
- We will take away your old appliance so you don't have the hassle of taking it to the local tip or recycling centre.
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.
You can compare the prices of product care for your electrical goods online using any internet enabled device at www.compareextendedwarranties.co.uk.
The customer and brand answers you’ll see above are submitted independently. As we don’t review these answers, we can’t take responsibility for anything they may say. The responses from Argos colleagues are accurate at the time of publishing. For the latest info, you should check the product page.