Bambino Mio Training Pants 3+yrs - 3 Pack118/7946
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
Pull-up style potty training pants are the perfect step away from nappies towards big-kid pants! Bambino Mio's award-winning reusable training pants promote independence for your toddler with their pull-up style design.
Winner of Winner of 2016 Silver Prima Baby & Pregnancy Award and 2015 Silver Prima Baby & Pregnany Award.
- Nappy size 5 (approx. 11-25kg).
- Made from a cotton blend fabric, nothing is softer against your child's skin.
- The pants have a concealed water resistant layer and absorbent inner pad designed to contain little accidents.
- These pants allow your toddler to feel wetness while minimising the need for clothing changes.
- Made from 80% cotton, 20% polyester, laminated to polyurethane. Available in a range of designs.
- Includes: 3 x potty training pants.
- Machine wash up to 40C. Do not use chlorine bleach. May be tumble dried on cold/low. Do not iron. Wash dark colours separately.
- EAN: 5060575631011.
50% would recommend to a friend
Good for semi potty trained toddlers
Had to go up a size. Son is just in 2-3 trousers but had to get 3+ in these pants and still snug. Son can not pull these up and down. However they are good at holding some wee if you can’t get to a toilet in time. Son had a poo accident and the tightness camein handy as this didn’t come out of the pants.
Not very thick would always wet through
The Bambino Mio Training Pants 3+yrs - 3 Pack can be used with either boys or girls.
The prints on these pants include rocket ships and dinosaurs.
Thank you for using Argos Q&A.
8 August 2019
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.
The customer and brand answers you’ll see above are submitted independently. As we don’t review these answers, we can’t take responsibility for anything they may say. The responses from Argos colleagues are accurate at the time of publishing. For the latest info, you should check the product page.