Bambino Mio Miosolo Reusable Nappy Set118/7520
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
The award-winning miosolo all-in-one nappy from Bambino Mio is a simple, stylish reusable nappy which is as easy to use as a disposable! The nappy is onesize meaning it will grow with your baby from birth to potty training. The miosolo all-in-one nappy is available in a convenient set, ideal as a starter pack or to 'top up' your current reusable nappy collection. True for most, but due to the wide range of babies' shapes and sizes, this cannot be guaranteed.
Winner of Winner of 2017 Made for Mums Gold Award, 2017 Platinum Junior Design Award and 2016 Gold Mother & Baby Award.
- Nappy size 4 (approx. 7-18kg).
- The size of the nappy can be changed using the adjustable poppers and velcro style fastenings to suit the shape of your little one.
- The nappies have a concealed super absorbent core and stay-dry inner layer to keep moisture away from your baby's delicate skin, leaving it cool and dry. The stretchy water resistant outer fabric (shell) allows comfortable movement for the most active babies.
- The super stay soft fabric remains soft wash after wash, providing the softest and most comfortable nappy for your baby's bottom.
- The nappies have a unique pull out tab system which makes washing this nappy as simple as possible and they dry really quickly too! .
- Includes: 6 x miosolo all-in-one nappy. 50 x mioliners (biodegradable nappy liners). 100g x miofresh (natural laundry cleanser).
- Machine wash warm up to 60C. Do not use chlorine bleach. Do not use fabric softener. Do not iron. Do not dry clean. May be tumble dried cold/low.
- EAN: 5065000040055.
100% would recommend to a friend
Pretty and practical reusable nappies
Not yet used, as baby due in 2 months time. I will be granny, and was asked to buy these by my daughter-in-law as she had heard such good things about them from her friends. Seems expensive to start, but when compared to what you would have to pay over time with (say) disposables, then works out better value. Anything that stops us adding to the plastics in out environment has got to be good and they are so, so pretty :)
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.
The customer and brand answers you’ll see above are submitted independently. As we don’t review these answers, we can’t take responsibility for anything they may say. The responses from Argos colleagues are accurate at the time of publishing. For the latest info, you should check the product page.