SIM Free Samsung A50 128GB Mobile Phone - Coral118/5766
- **Original Price £309.95
4 Colours available
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
The screen covers the phone edge to edge so you can dive deep into your favourite content. Whether in white, black, coral or blue the slim body and On-screen Fingerprint scanner means you have smooth, seamless curves on all sides. The triple camera means all your photos will be bright and clear and the Ultra Wide Camera means you can get more of what you want in every snap.
Slim body for a comfortable, ergonomic grip.
Infinity-U display with a 19.5:9 aspect ratio, for a fuller viewing experience.
25 MP main camera for clear, bright photos / Depth camera creates Live Focus effects / Ultra Wide camera captures scenes at a 123 degree angle.
On-Screen Fingerprint sensor ensures an intuitive unlocking experience.
- Network provider: Sim free.
- 2G, 3G and 4G network capability.
- Dual SIM card phone: supports 2 SIM cards simultaneously.
- SIM card type: nano SIM and nano SIM.
Display and Design:
- 6.4 inch .
- With a density of 408 pixels per inch.
- Touch screen.
- Toughened glass.
- Size H158.5, W74.7, D7.7mm.
- Weight 168g.
Camera and Video:
- Dual camera.
- Front camera 5MP.
- Rear camera 25MP.
- Second rear camera 8MP.
- Camera features: Auto, Beauty, Food, Hyperlapse, Live Focus, Panorama, Pro, Scene Mode.
- Video capture in 1080p HD quality.
- Internal memory 128GB.
- Expandable memory up to 512GB when using microSD card slot. Boost your storage to hold more tunes, holiday snaps and extra apps.
- 1.7GHz octa core Samsung Exynos processor.
- 4GB RAM.
- Operating system: Android PIE 9.
- Up to 28 hours standby time.
- Up to 1200 minutes talk time.
- 4000mAh battery capacity.
- MP3 and MP4 player.
- Headphone port.
- This phone features fast charge technology - faster than standard charging, for when time is of the essence.
- Contactless payment Link up your card to your phone for easy buying on purchases up to £30.
- Fingerprint scanner For simple, safe and speedy unlocking and better security.
- EAN: 8801643803933.
- Manufacturer's 2 year guarantee.
84% would recommend to a friend
Great bit of kit
Been using it for a couple of weeks now and I love it. Great features , fast and clear. Battery lasts better then I expected overall a great choice.
Only had it for a while but it's a huge improvement from my last one
I've only had phone a couple of weeks and I love it
Our SIM free phones are compatible with SIMs from all UK network operators.
Overseas use will depend on whether your chosen UK network operator has a roaming agreement in your destination country.
I cannot guarantee compatibility with SIMs sourced from outside of the UK
Thank you for using Argos Q&A
11 January 2020
SIM Free means the same as what many people will refer to as being "unlocked" typically in relation to network compatibility and not being locked in to one network.
The SIM Free Samsung A50 is compatible with SIMS from all UK networks providers and the MVNO's that use their networks (BT, Virgin, iD etc)
In some rare circumstances some providers will lock a SIM for either security (it's a potential defence against 'SIMjacking') or contractual reasons, in which case they should unlock the phone on request or when your contract ends, you should check with your chosen network provider if they do this.
Thank you for using Argos Q&A
9 January 2020
9 January 2020
Yes, this is SIM free and will work with a nano SIM.
Thanks for using Argos Q&A.
5 December 2019
Get money for your old smartphone when you Trade-In. To claim click here
Choose a Free SIM Card when Purchasing Selected SIM Free Phoneschoose item
Get a free VOXI Sim worth £20 when bought with selected SIM Free Phones
Get mobile security half price when purchased with selected mobile phones.choose item
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.
**Intervening prices may have been charged, original price is the original price charged online or the printed catalogue price from the last full Argos catalogue in which the product featured.
The customer and brand answers you’ll see above are submitted independently. As we don’t review these answers, we can’t take responsibility for anything they may say. The responses from Argos colleagues are accurate at the time of publishing. For the latest info, you should check the product page.