Lansinoh Compact Electric Breast Pump118/1739
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
The Lansinoh Compact Single Electric Breast Pump is ideal for today's busy mum. Thoughtfully designed, the pump is lightweight, compact, discreet and compatible with a mains adapter or power bank. Perfect for on-the-go use! Simple to use, with an LED indicator showing the suction level and clear controls to adjust the suction. The breast pump starts in Let-Down Phase and automatically switches to Expression Phase mimicking baby's natural suction pattern. Featuring automatic power off if the pump is left unattended for more than 60 minutes.
- Electric breast pump.
- 2 Phases 5 Suction Levels.
- 5 Adjustable suction and rhythm levels, mimics the way baby naturally feeds, maximizes milk production and enables mum to tailor the suction strength to her comfort level.
- Small, lightweight design with micro USB power adapter; ideal for use home or away.
- Simple to use with fewer parts to clean, saving time for busy mums.
- LED indicator so you know exactly what setting you're on, day or night.
- Part of the Lansinoh Pump-Store-Feed system.
- 1 x Lansinoh Compact Single Electric Breast Pump Base Unit & AC Adapter.
- 1 x ComfortFit Standard Breast Cushion.
- 1 x NaturalWave Slow Flow Teat (with cap and collar).
- 1 x 160ml Lansinoh Feeding Bottle - With sealing cap for safe storage.
- 1 x Diaphragm & 1 x Diaphragm Cap.
- 1 x Breast Cushion Body.
- 2 x White Valve.
- 1 x Silicone Tube.
- 1 x Pump Connector.
- 1 x Instruction Manual.
- Mains powered .
- Manufacturer's 2 year guarantee.
- EAN: 5060420230932.
100% would recommend to a friend
The best pump
I’ve initially bought the Medela pump and was not happy with the product as it was barely pumping 30ml and I’ve got a lot of milk and pumping manually 120 per breast. Since I’ve got the Lansinoh one it’s been so much easier and faster and the fitting of the pump is on spot. I even got it out and about with me if we are going on a longer walks and use it with a power bank
Easy to use
Much better then other products
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.
The customer and brand answers you’ll see above are submitted independently. As we don’t review these answers, we can’t take responsibility for anything they may say. The responses from Argos colleagues are accurate at the time of publishing. For the latest info, you should check the product page.
This product comes with a minimum one year manufacturer’s guarantee, unless otherwise stated in the specification above.