Philips Avent Natural Bottle 9oz 1month+ - 2 Pack116/6149
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
Our Philips Avent Natural bottle with a wide breast-shaped teat with comfort petals promotes a natural latch-on similar to the breast, making it easy for your baby to combine breast and bottle feeding.
- Capacity 260ml.
- 2 pack.
- BPA free.
- Wide neck bottle.
- Slow flow teats.
- Easy to latch on to: Natural feeding teat designed to mimic the feel of the breast, making it easy to combine breast and bottle feeding.
- Promotes comfortable digestion: Less colic and discomfort with the Avent bottle due to anti-colic valve that prevents air from being swallowed.
- Easy to hold and grip: Ergonomic shape makes it easy to hold and grip the bottle for maximum comfort.
- Made from BPA-free materials.
- Simple to clean: Wide bottle neck makes filling and cleaning easy.
- Manufacturer's 2 year guarantee.
- EAN: 8710103875987.
100% would recommend to a friend
most reliable bottle
Hi there, thank you for your question. The material used for these bottles are as follows:
Bottle: Polypropylene, BPA-free
Teat: Silicone, BPA-free
I hope that helps, but please know that my colleagues and I are happy to discuss any additional questions with you. You can get in touch via Facebook (philips.to/UKFBMessenger), Twitter (philips.to/UKCareTwitter) or phone (philips.to/UKContact).
Philips Consumer Care
19 November 2019
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.
The customer and brand answers you’ll see above are submitted independently. As we don’t review these answers, we can’t take responsibility for anything they may say. The responses from Argos colleagues are accurate at the time of publishing. For the latest info, you should check the product page.