NUK Nature Sense 260ml Bottles - 4 Pack115/2823
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
The NUK Nature Sense bottle and teat features several tiny openings that are modelled on the milk ducts of a mother's breast, meaning little ones can enjoy an all-round natural and familiar drinking experience. The innovative anti-colic vent helps prevent the swallowing of air, reducing the risk of colic whilst the extra soft zone of the teat is gentle on delicate mouth's and the wide lip rest means little ones can latch on in a natural way.
- Capacity 260ml.
- 4 pack.
- BPA free.
- Wide neck bottle.
- Medium flow teats.
- 4 x 260ml bottle with Nature Sense 6-18 months silicone teat with medium feed hole (6 small openings).
- Regardless of whether you are combined feeding or would just like your little one to get used to drinking from a bottle, the NUK Nature Sense teat and bottle offers a natural drinking experience.
- The teat features a wide, flexible lip rest with an extra-soft orthodontic shape, multiple openings for a natural flow and an innovative anti-colic air vent to help prevent the swallowing of air.
- The bottle is made from high quality plastic (PP) with an extra-wide neck, to aid filling and cleaning and a protective lip to close the tiny openings and prevent leakage when mixing formula or when out and about.
- Silicone is a synthetic material which tends to be more durable than latex.
- EAN: 3384120276291.
100% would recommend to a friend
Love these but not for us
Love these bottles the design is great and they hold a decent amount without leaking! The teat is different to most other bottles but similar to starter packs of formula. The teat has several openings to allow milk through. Easy to clean, sterilise and put together. Unfortunately after a good few tries my baby wouldn’t take these - I think these would be great if used from newborn so I would still recommend them x
Great bottle breastfed baby even took to it!
These bottles are great, the width of them makes it very easy to clean. My baby is breastfed and has refused many bottles but she took to this one no problem at all. There was one negative and that was if you have screwed the lid on extremely tight they tend to leak but not a problem now we know!
This bottle is a lovely size to be used. The test shape makes it easy to be used. The size is just right and able to be used to hold by both adults and children. The milk didn’t leak from them and overal a lovely bottle for my baby
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.
The customer and brand answers you’ll see above are submitted independently. As we don’t review these answers, we can’t take responsibility for anything they may say. The responses from Argos colleagues are accurate at the time of publishing. For the latest info, you should check the product page.