We take all sorts of cards and payment methods, including these fellas…
Absolutely! (Check you out with your swanky corporate discount!)
NB Your discount won't show on your order acknowledgement page or email, but it will pop up on your invoice.
Please try to pay again using a different card if you have one.
To find out why your card was refused in the first place, just contact your bank. They should be able to help.
Yep, you can now use your plastic or cardboard gift card or voucher online, just as long as…
- your card hasn’t expired
- it has a 4-digit security pin
- the card number starts with 10000
If your gift card doesn't have a 4-digit pin, you can’t use it online but you can still use it in-store.
If the date has been and gone then we can’t replace it for you (sorry). That’s why we urge anyone who receives a card to double-check the expiry date on the back.
Our gift cards are usually valid for 3 years. So there should be plenty of time to decide what you fancy.
Any questions? Just give us a call on 0371 384 3532.
It's a simple way to pay for your online Argos shopping.
First, you need to create your account
When you reach the checkout, breeze through by picking the PayPal option.
It's quicker, easier and - guess what - it's also safer. Simply because your details are never shared and always protected.
At the moment you can use your Love2shop Flexecash online and in store, however the Love2shop paper vouchers can only be used in store.
An Argos Card allows you to spread the cost of the things you want with a range of credit plans (Representative 29.9% APR variable). Find out more here.
- Yes – either for full payment or for part payment when using another payment method.
- If you're using it as part payment with another payment method, you'll need to know the remaining amount on your card to enable our colleagues to process it.
Before shopping at argos.co.uk please make sure you have enough cash on your One4all card to pay for all the items in your trolley, as you won’t be able to able to use a second form of payment.
When entering your card details at the Checkout, you’ll be given an option to pay by credit card – please select this option.
And now for your next steps…
- Add a new card.
- Select ‘Visa credit’ for the card type.
- Enter the long number in the ‘Card number’ box.
- Enter the CVV2 number from the back of the card in the ‘Security code’ box.
- Enter the Valid Thru number on the front of the card in the ‘Expiry date’ box.
- Complete the rest of the form as requested and hit PAY NOW.
How can I find out the cash value of my One4all card?
Just head to the One4all site and enter the long number on your card. (Please note, Argos colleagues are unable to check the value for customers.)