Nectar at Argos
You can now collect and spend Nectar points when you shop at Argos.Get started, sign in to Argos
Collect and spend Nectar points at more places than you think
You can now collect and spend Nectar points with Argos, eBay, Esso, British Airways and Sainsbury’s.
Find out more at Nectar.com or on the Nectar app.
How Nectar works at Argos
Don’t miss out. You can now collect and spend Nectar points at Argos. Collect 1 point for every £1 you spend online and in-store. To spend or collect points online, you'll need to link your Nectar card to your Argos account (this will also allow you to log on and shop at Habitat).
Before you get started, here's how Nectar works at Argos...
- You can collect and spend your Nectar points in-store and online.
- You can collect 1 point per £1 you spend at Argos.
- 500 points are worth £2.50 when purchasing products through Argos.
- Keep your eyes peeled on the Nectar app for opportunities to collect bonus Nectar points.
- To spend or collect points online, you'll need to link your Nectar card to your Argos account (this will also allow you to log on and shop at Habitat).
- Shopping in-store? No worries, just have your Nectar card to hand at an Argos till.
To collect and spend your Nectar points online, you'll need to link your accounts. Here's how:
- Sign in to your Argos account - go to your “Account', then select 'Ways to Pay'.
- Add your Nectar details - you'll need your Nectar account password and card number.
- To collect points, pay online, sit back, relax and check your Nectar balance in 30 days.
- To spend your Nectar points, choose how many points to spend when you check out.
You'll need to have your Nectar card with you at a till.
- Visit any Argos store
- Have your Nectar card to hand when you pay at the till.
- To collect points, pay at the Pay At Browse terminal where you’ll be prompted to swipe your Nectar card. Then check your Nectar balance in 30 days.
- Or pay at a till, ensuring a store colleague swipes your Nectar card. Then check your Nectar balance in 30 days.
- To spend your Nectar points, choose how many points to spend.
Are there limits on how many Nectar points I can spend?
To keep things simple, the number of points you can use is the same, whether you shop online or in-store.
You can spend from 500 (£2.50) to a maximum of 100,000 (£500) Nectar points in one transaction. You’ll need to spend your points in 500 point/£2.50 increments (unless your points cover the entire purchase price and the total falls below the maximum points threshold).
Sign me up
Don't have a Nectar account?
It's quick and easy to join. Head over to Nectar and sign up.
Frequently asked questions
Terms and conditions
Argos reserves the right to withdraw or amend the Nectar conversion process at any time and without notice.
Minimum spent to collect Nectar points is £1.
Nectar points issued within 30 days.
We reserve the right to alter or terminate the Argos Nectar offer at any time and/or to reclaim Nectar points where they are issued in error, orders are cancelled, or goods returned. For full terms and list of exclusions visit https://www.argos.co.uk/help/terms-and-conditions/