Collect 10x points
For a limited time, collect 10x points when you shop at Argos
Get 10 points for every £1 you spend on jewellery & watches.
Excludes smart watches.
Before you shop online, make sure your Nectar and Argos accounts are linked. Find out how to do this below.
Your bonus Nectar points will be added to your Nectar account within 30 days.
Offer ends 12 February 2021.
How Nectar works at Argos
Don’t miss out. You can now collect Nectar points at Argos. Collect 1 point for every £1 you spend online and in-store.
Before you get started, here are a few points about how Nectar works at Argos...
- You can collect and spend your Nectar points in-store and online.
- You can collect 1 point per £1 you spend at Argos.
- 500 points are worth £2.50 when purchasing products through Argos.
- Keep your eyes peeled on the Nectar app for opportunities to collect bonus Nectar points.
- To spend or collect points online you'll need to link your Nectar and Argos accounts.
- Shopping in-store? No worries, just have your Nectar card to hand at an Argos till.
Collecting and spending Nectar points when shopping online at argos.co.uk
To collect and spend your Nectar points online, you'll need to link your accounts. Here's how:
1. Sign in to your Argos account - go to 'Your Account', then select 'Ways to Pay'.
2. Add your Nectar details - you'll need your Nectar account number.
3. To collect points, pay online, sit back, relax and check your Nectar balance in 30 days.
4. To spend your Nectar points, choose how many points to spend when you check out (there is a minimum spend of 500 points/£2.50 and a maximum spend of 40,000 points/£200).
Collecting and spending Nectar points in-store
You'll need to have your Nectar card with you at a till.
1. Visit any Argos store
2. Have your Nectar card to hand when you pay at the till.
3. To collect points, pay at the Pay At Browse terminal where you’ll be prompted to swipe your Nectar card. Then check your Nectar balance in 30 days.
4. Or pay at a till, ensuring a store colleague swipes your Nectar card. Then check your Nectar balance in 30 days
5. To spend points, choose how many points to spend (there is a minimum spend of 500 points/£2.50 and a maximum spend of 40,000 points/£200).
Sign me up
Frequently asked questions
Terms and conditions
Argos reserves the right to withdraw or amend the Nectar conversion process at any time and without notice.
*Collect 10 Nectar points per £1 on jewellery & watches at Argos stores, Argos in Sainsbury’s and at Argos.co.uk in the UK between 27 January 2021 – 12 February 2021. Excludes smart watches. Also excludes Ireland, phone and live chat orders. Other exclusions apply. Nectar card swipe or App scan required. To collect Nectar points at Argos.co.uk link your accounts, see www.argos.co.uk/nectar.
Minimum spent to collect Nectar points is £1.
Nectar points issued within 30 days.
We reserve the right to alter or terminate the Argos Nectar offer at any time and/or to reclaim Nectar points where they are issued in error, orders are cancelled, or goods returned. For full terms and list of exclusions visithttps://www.argos.co.uk/help/terms-and-conditions/