Pay online, collect in-store
• You pay up-front when you check out online, just like a regular Click & Collect service (or often we’ll be able to go one better and you can get it that same day).
• When you place your order, you’ll be advised which store you can collect your order from.
• You’ll receive a text or email with your collection reference, which you’ll need to have when you collect your order.
• We’ll hold your item for 7 days and you can extend this for another 7 days (just go to Your Account).
• If you paid using your Argos Card, you'll need to bring this card with you when you collect your order. This is so we can verify your identity and protect your account.
Please note, for the safety of our customers and colleagues, you will need to follow the social distancing recommendations and may need to queue before entering.
Still stuck? We're online