Reserving online, Click & Collect and Fast Track Collection are all free at Argos.
Top tip: The fastest way to get something is through our Fast Track service. Just pay online first and then, if your item is eligible, you can collect it in store at the special Fast Track counter. If it’s not busy, you could pick up in as little as 60 secs.
You can collect from:
(Please note, certain products can’t be picked up from collection points if they’re too big or potentially hazardous – like knives.)
To help you beat the queues, we have dedicated counters (in most stores)…
- Fast Track – You need to pay online beforehand.
- eBay – For when you’ve bought something from eBay (obviously)…
How it works
Once you’ve placed your order, you get an email with your order details, including:
- a reservation number
- or… an order number and collection code
- or… neither of the above if you ordered on eBay
If you gave us your mobile number, you’ll also get a text.
If your item isn’t available immediately, we email/text you when it’s arrived in store. (eBay customer? You’ll receive a reference number at this stage.)
Bring your order details/reference number with you when it’s time to collect your item.
- If you’ve already paid, come on over to your designated counter.
Still need to pay? There are 2 different ways:
- Go to the till (we accept cards, cash, vouchers… the usual). Here, you’ll be given an in-store order number.
- Pay at a kiosk (cards only) – just enter your reservation number and wait for your receipt to print out.
Fast Track? eBay?
- Go to the Fast Track/eBay counter.
- Quote your order details/reference number from your email/text.
How long do we keep items in store?
- Reserved items are kept until the end of the next working day.
- Fast Track, Click & Collect and eBay items are kept for 7 days.
Can I extend my collection date?
Absolutely! Just head to Your Account, go to the Recent Orders bit and then extend your collection date. With Fast Track Collection you can extend your date by a whopping 7 days. And if you’re reserving online and paying in store, you can extend it by 2 days.
PS If you aren’t signed in while you make your reservation, you won’t be able to extend the collection date.
Is everything available to collect?
Not entirely – some products have to be delivered to your house, for instance if they’re too big. When you’re shopping, it will clearly say ‘Home delivery only’.
Boring but important Ts & Cs