Explore our vegan meal ideas and discover how easy it is to try something new.Shop your kitchen kit
What is a vegan diet?
Vegans actively choose a lifestyle which avoids the exploitation of animals. Whether it’s for ethical, environmental, religious or health reasons, veganism is a popular choice.
By using plant-based ingredients and removing all animal products, a vegan diet is vibrant, appetising and full of all the vitamins and nutrients you need.
Vegan party food
Creating a vegan buffet for your guests couldn’t be easier. Especially when you've got all the equipment to help you prepare, cook and serve everyone's favourite food.
Cook now, eat later
Free up some time and cook a feast to last all week. Appliances such as slow cookers or health fryers can help create meals in minutes, which you can store, freeze and warm up later.
Hand me the spoon...
Don’t miss out on the sweetest treats. With so many great vegan recipes and helpful baking tips, refreshing ice cream or melt-in-your-mouth chocolate cake is never far away.
Avoid the artificial
Looking to increase your dietary protein intake? Our selection of vegan supplements and snacks are an easy way to get what you need.
Packed full of natural colours and flavours, these goodies are high in protein, low in sugar and saturated fat – and still taste great.
Easy vegan recipes
Red Thai curry
Drew & Cole have introduced us to this super tasty dish, which is quick and simple to make. Not a fan of tofu? No worries, just switch it up with extra veggies.
What you’ll need:
2 tbsp olive oil
250g tofu, cut into cubes
1 onion, chopped
3 garlic cloves, peeled & grated
3cm ginger, peeled & grated
3 tbsp red curry paste
800ml coconut milk
2 tsp chilli powder
4 tbsp soy sauce
1 tsp lime juice
6 small potatoes, peeled & quartered
1 handful of green beans, trimmed
1 red pepper, sliced
2 handfuls of spinach
Prep time: 10mins
Cooking time: 20mins
- Add half the oil to a saucepan, pressure or multi cooker and allow to heat.
- Add the tofu and gently rotate for 5 mins until golden, then remove and set aside.
- Add the rest of the oil along with the onion, garlic and ginger and stir until the onions begin to soften. Add the curry paste and combine for a further minute.
- Apart from the tofu, add all the other ingredients and stir together.
- Put on the lid and allow to stew for 15 minutes.
- Add the tofu and stir everything together.
Charred sweetcorn salad
They say we should eat a rainbow and Panasonic have delivered with this delicious, colourful salad. So easy to create and packed full of vibrant, flavoursome veggies.
What you’ll need:
2 sweetcorn cobs
Knob of butter
400g can hearts of palm, drained, cut into thick slices
300g baby tomatoes, halved
½ red onion, sliced
1 tbsp freshly chopped coriander
For the dressing:
3 tbsp vegan yogurt
1 tbsp harissa
Juice of 1 lime
Sea salt and ground black pepper
- Mix the dressing ingredients together in a small bowl and season to taste.
- Place the corn cobs in a shallow dish with 45mls of water, cover and cook in the microwave, on a medium heat for 8 mins.
- Remove and drain, then smooth each cob with a little butter.
- Pre-heat grill.
- Place the corn cobs on a tray or dish and grill for 5-8 mins, turning until charred in places.
- Remove and allow to cool on a cooling rack. Hold the sweetcorn vertically and using a sharp knife, cut down to slice off the kernels.
- Arrange the corn and salad ingredients on a serving platter. Dot with the dressing then scatter over the coriander to serve.