Taking care of your health & wellbeing
We've a whole host of guidance and inspiration to help you achieve your mind and body goals.
Looking to get into shape? Good for you! It's so important to be active and eat well. How you exercise and what you eat can affect your mood, sleep quality, concentration levels and even your skin. Use our support and inspiration to help guide you towards your goal. No falling off the bandwagon today! Are you ready to succeed?
How to get fit
Getting fit doesn’t have to mean gym membership, there’s plenty of ways to achieve your fitness goals from the comfort of your own home. From easy-to-use equipment, workout guidance and home gym ideas, we can help you every step of the way.
Keep fit from your back yard
No matter how big or small your outdoor space is, these tips will keep you fit whilst at home.
Fast walk, lunge, side-step or jog on the spot. Attach some wrist and ankle weights to up the ante and you'll be burning extra calories in no time.
Who said skipping was only for school kids? A great way to work the entire body - it also helps with coordination. Shop skipping ropes.
Cushion your joints when working out with an exercise mat. A versatile piece of kit, it can be used in almost every form of exercise.
Keeping kids entertained
Stimulate their senses
Keeping the kids entertained is more important than ever at the mo, and sometimes fresh ideas are in short supply.
From keeping them active and fun ways to learn, to imagination-fuelled games and entertainment for all weather, we’ve come up with tons of ways to keep boredom at bay.
Improving your wellness
Life can be so full on we forget to stop to take time for ourselves, and usually, our mind’s health is an afterthought. It’s important to pause and reconnect, whether that’s with yoga, a hot bath or a pamper sesh. Whatever works for you, we’re here to help.
7 steps to maintaining a healthy mind
If you’re currently experiencing mixed emotions, mood swings or irritability, you’re not alone. Here's some handy tips to help you maintain a healthy mind.
- Do some exercise – it helps both your mental and physical health. It can alleviate stress and anxiety while producing endorphins which increase feelings of happiness.
- Have a routine – get up and go to bed at the same time every day. Having a to-do list (even for small tasks) creates structure. Your day will feel orderly and you’ll be more productive.
- Get a hobby – that thing you’ve always fancied trying? Now’s the time to give it a go! A hobby gives you a focus and is perfect for zoning out for a bit.
- Reduce screen time – handheld devices omit a blue light which can be harmful to your eyes. Take a break from constant news feeds and social media.
- Keep in touch – make time to call friends and family. If you’ve been feeling down – it’s a chance to talk about it, a good distraction and way to cheer you up.
- Meditate or do yoga – it’s the time to check in with yourself. Take 5 - 15 mins to clear your mind and focus on your breath to help you relax. If you’re sat a lot, yoga is great to stretch and alleviate any tension or tightness.
- Declutter – you’re spending more time at home and having a cluttered, untidy house can feel chaotic. Have a sort out to create a calming space – you’ll also be doing something productive.
Healthy eating isn’t hard, as long as recipes are simple and inspiring. Forget complicated marinades and time-consuming dishes, healthy eating can be fun, delicious and a lifestyle game-changer.
Beauty & grooming
For step-by-step tutorials, daily essentials or something new to add to your regime, we’ve got a bath-full of goodies to treat yourself to.