Introducing our 10 year frame guarantee
Here's what you need to know
What does it cover?
If you do unfortunately spot something wrong, your guarantee covers any damage found on the frame, internal springs or webbing, that has been caused by a manufacturing defect.
Many of our beautiful products such as armchairs, sofas and footstools are covered for 10 years, from the date of purchase.
Why 10 years?
We’re confident in the quality of our products, and know that with the right care and attention, they will last for a long period of time.
Purchasing additional cover
Looking for protection from knocks and spills? Our Furniture Care cover, will protect you from rips, tears, burns or any accidental damage.
You can add Furniture Care cover up to 45 days from the date of your purchase. Simply pop into any of our stores with your receipt.
Register your additional cover at www.argos.productaftercare.co.uk, where you can also keep all your receipts in one safe place, and access helpful information and advice.
We’re sorry to hear you’ve spotted a fault. You can easily reach our support team on 0345 601 2895, where we can quickly assist you with any queries.
We’ll need to inspect your item to verify the fault. Although there is a £60 call out charge, if the fault is covered by your guarantee, this will be refunded.
We aim to repair any faulty product, but if we are unable to we can offer an item of equivalent specification and value.
Terms & conditions
- Standard guarantee begins from the date of purchase.
- The guarantee is non-transferrable and valid from the original purchase date only.
- Keep your receipt and order number as proof of purchase.
- There is a 2 year guarantee for the fabric and 10 years for the frame.
- Sofa beds, recliners and selected occasional chairs are excluded from the guarantee.
- The seat pads and back cushion fillings are excluded from the guarantee.
- We reserve the right to inspect the product to verify any fault.
- The £60 call out charge will be refunded if a fault is found and covered by the guarantee. Your product will then be repaired free of charge.
- If there is no fault, or it isn't covered by our guarantee, the inspection cost will not be refunded.
- If your item is a part of a set, only the damaged item will be repaired or replaced.
- This scheme does not cover the product where a fault is due to misuse, abuse, use in contravention of the instructions, or where the product has been the subject of unauthorised modifications or alterations, or has been the subject of commercial use. Your statutory rights remain unaffected.
- This guarantee applies to Home branded products only and does not extend to products taken outside of the UK. Guarantor: Argos Ltd, 489-499 Avebury Boulevard, Milton Keynes MK92NW.