The best themes, party supplies and showstopper looks for the season.
Birthdays, engagements or babyshowers, there's lots of ways you can celebrate those special occasions from the comfort of your home.
Make it a virtual party
If you can’t get together, organise a virtual call with your family and friends. Host a quiz, organise a scavenger hunt and get everyone to bring along their own drinks and snacks.
Go big with decorations
Make an entrance with a balloon archway, set up a streamer backdrop for the perfect picture, or surprise your guests with a doughnut wall (yes, a doughnut wall!). We’ve got all the pretty bits you need.
Set up a snack station
Throw the sweetest party with unique (and super tasty) snacks. We’re thinking chocolate fountains, ice-cream topped waffles and frosty snow cones. Sound good? We’ve got all the kit you need to make baking easy.
Have you thought about...
Find your party looks
Top tips and party tricks
Easy ways to make your party sparkle
Impress your guests with these 6 party must-dos:
- Create a playlist that is long enough to last the day/night.
- Be sure to check your guests for food allergies and dietary requirements.
- Make sure you stock up on alcohol free fizz, mocktails and soft drinks for kids and non-drinkers.
- Set up a play area for the little ones - why not create their own mini buffet or craft table?
- Scatter disposable cameras or polaroid cameras around so your guests can snap away as they celebrate.
- Create personalised parting gifts for your guests to have as a keepsake.