The best themes, party supplies and showstopper looks for the season.
Birthdays, engagements or baby showers, there's lots of ways you can celebrate those special occasions from the comfort of your home.
Greet your guests this party season with beautiful balloon arches, cute characters and delightful decorations.
Hen party decorations
Hosting? Impress the bride-to-be with beautiful balloons, bunting and accessories to feel party-ready. For a stress-free set-up, pick coordinating hen party decoration packs.
Add a little fun to your hen do with some fancy dress costumes, face paint and make-up. From full unicorn princess to just a little bit of glitter, we've got you covered.
Hen party games & karaoke
Top of most hen do checklists are party games! And for good reason - these fun activities are the perfect ice breaker, and set the tone for an evening of giggles!
Go big with decorations
Make an entrance with a balloon archway, set up a streamer backdrop for the perfect picture, or surprise your guests with a doughnut wall (yes, a doughnut wall!). We’ve got all the pretty bits you need.
Set up a snack station
Throw the sweetest party with unique (and super tasty) snacks. We’re thinking chocolate fountains, ice-cream topped waffles and frosty snow cones. Sound good? We’ve got all the kits you need to make baking easy.
Whether you're after an ice cold beer, crisp glass of bubbly or a cool can of fizz - keep it chilled with a mini fridge or drink cooler.
Easy ways to make your party sparkle
Impress your guests with these 6 party must-dos:
- Create a playlist that is long enough to last the day/night.
- Be sure to check your guests for food allergies and dietary requirements.
- Make sure you stock up on alcohol free fizz, mocktails and soft drinks for kids and non-drinkers.
- Set up a play area for the little ones - why not create their own mini buffet or craft table?
- Scatter disposable cameras or polaroid cameras around so your guests can snap away as they celebrate.
- Create personalised parting gifts for your guests to have as a keepsake.