The best ideas, party supplies and showstopper looks for any celebration.
Hosting a party?
Let us help...
We love the idea of hosting at home. But whether it’s a 3-course meal or a bountiful buffet, make sure you have all you need to help you in the kitchen, so you can spend more time celebrating.
Your party prep essentials:
Find your party look
Family party ideas
Garden party ideas
Al fresco entertaining
A marquee or gazebo are great for providing extra room for guests. Invest in some garden heating to keep yourselves warm, and decorate your outdoor space with cushions or garden lights to really set the mood.
Only a few of you? Why not go all out with a hot tub?
Top tips and party tricks
Easy ways to make your party sparkle
Impress your guests with these 6 party must-dos:
• Create a playlist that is long enough to last the day/night.
• Be sure to check your guests for food allergies and dietary requirements.
• Make sure you stock up on alcohol free fizz, mocktails and soft drinks for kids and non-drinkers.
• Set up a play area for the little ones - why not create their own mini buffet or craft table?
• Scatter disposable cameras or polaroid cameras around so your guests can snap away as they celebrate.
• Create personalised parting gifts for your guests to have as a keepsake.