New in kitchen
Browse through our collection of trending cookware, serving platters, cutlery, bowls, storage options, and so much more. We've served everything piping hot this season for you to explore. Dig in.
It's amazing what a kitchen clear-out can do - here's how to keep your worktops clean and clutter-free.
Utility room ideas
Cheat a kitchen island
It's on most dream kitchen wish lists, but can be tricky if you're short on space. Get the look and the extra chopping space with a kitchen trolley - clever eh?
Update your lighting
It's often overlooked, but new lighting can instantly lift a room that looks a little tired. We love spotlight styles in the kitchen, and extra floor lamps to illuminate eating areas.
Whipping up a tasty dish is so much easier with the right equipment - and you don't have to compromise on style either.
Cast iron cookware
Sturdy in nature, cast iron cookware is great at making sure food is cooked evenly and retains moisture.
- Heats slowly and keeps your food hot for longer.
- Built to last longer as has a durable enamel interior and exterior.
- No nasty chemicals: the enamel interior has no PTFE, plastic, or any other coating.
- Suitable for all hobs, AGA range cookers and ovens up to 260°C.
- Perfect for searing a steak, making frittatas, and many more slow cook meals.
Cast aluminium cookware
Bring freshly cooked, steaming hot dishes to the table with lightweight cast aluminium cookware.
- Heats up fast and evenly so you can cook quickly, therefore using less energy.
- No fuss, non-stick interior.
- Steam collecting nodules on the lid keep food moist.
- Cast construction helps retain heat and keep food hot for a long time.
- Thicker, stronger material makes it more durable than pressed aluminium cookware.
- More affordable than their cast iron counterparts, but without compromising on quality.
- Suitable for all hobs and ovens up to 200°C.
*T&Cs and exclusions apply. Provided by Domestic & General Insurance PLC.
Pay no interest on any product £99+
when you pay your full balance within 12 months with the Argos Card.
Representative 34.9% APR variable.
Credit subject to status. T&Cs apply.
Collect 5x Nectar points at Argos
Get 5 points for every £1 you spend online and in-store between Thursday 23 November – Tuesday 28 November*