New in kitchen
Browse through our collection of trending cookware, serving platters, cutlery, bowls, storage options, and so much more. We've served everything piping hot this season for you to explore. Dig in.
It's amazing what a kitchen clear-out can do - here's how to keep your worktops clean and clutter-free.
Utility room ideas
Cheat a kitchen island
It's on most dream kitchen wish lists, but can be tricky if you're short on space. Get the look and the extra chopping space with a kitchen trolley - clever eh?
Whipping up a tasty dish is so much easier with the right equipment - and you don't have to compromise on style either.
Cast iron cookware
Sturdy in nature, cast iron cookware is great at making sure food is cooked evenly and retains moisture.
- Heats slowly and keeps your food hot for longer.
- Built to last longer as has a durable enamel interior and exterior.
- No nasty chemicals: the enamel interior has no PTFE, plastic, or any other coating.
- Suitable for all hobs, AGA range cookers and ovens up to 260°C.
- Perfect for searing a steak, making frittatas, and many more slow cook meals.
Cast aluminium cookware
Bring freshly cooked, steaming hot dishes to the table with lightweight cast aluminium cookware.
- Heats up fast and evenly so you can cook quickly, therefore using less energy.
- No fuss, non-stick interior.
- Steam collecting nodules on the lid keep food moist.
- Cast construction helps retain heat and keep food hot for a long time.
- Thicker, stronger material makes it more durable than pressed aluminium cookware.
- More affordable than their cast iron counterparts, but without compromising on quality.
- Suitable for all hobs and ovens up to 200°C.
Talk to a live expert
Have a question about one of our products? No problem. Our live video call service lets you call one of our in-store furniture experts while you shop online, all from the comfort of home.
You'll be able to see our expert and the products in our showroom, but our experts won't be able to see you. You can take a closer look at our products or ask questions for extra detail and information, like you would if you were in store.
*T&Cs and exclusions apply. Provided by Domestic & General Insurance PLC.
Pay no interest on any product £99+
when you pay your full balance within 12 months with the Argos Card.
Representative 34.9% APR variable.
Credit subject to status. T&Cs apply.