Halloween face paint ideas
Easy Halloween ideas, to help you create the spookiest looks.Shop all you need
Watch our selection of Halloween face paint tutorials. With just a few products, see how quick and easy it is to create your favourite alter ego. But which one will you try?
Day of the Dead makeup
Party all night
Celebrate Halloween and bring this look to life with just face paint, sponges and brushes. Add your own creative touch with different patterns, extra colour or glitter, and finish the look with our Day of the Dead costume.
- Use white face paint mixed with water to create a base.
- Add black face paint around your temple, under your cheekbones and chin to structure your skull.
- Sponge black around your eyes for a sunken look and around your mouth, so when you add white teeth they'll stand out.
- Use a thin brush and face paint, or eye liner, to draw decorative patterns around your eyes, temple and chin.
- Paint white teeth over the black paint around your mouth, then add black detail inbetween to define them.
- Use coloured face paints for extra detail.
Halloween witch makeup
Keep calm and carry your wand (or make-up brush). This easy but effective make-up look is quick to create and perfect for any wicked witch. Why not pair it up with our witch costume to complete the look?
- Start by applying black eye shadow or face paint to your eyelids, and a little underneath your eyes.
- Blend green gel eyeshadow above the black, into your brow and out towards your temple.
- Use a thin brush and paint decorative lines around your eyes.
- In between, add more lines with the green gel.
- Paint your lips black with face paint or use your own lipstick.
- Apply black glitter on top of your lips and on top of the green lines around your eyes.
- Dot gems around your face and finish with false lashes.
Go all out with our scariest skeleton. Add extra detail with cracks, bones and teeth to really emphasise your deadly appearance.
- Apply the spine transfer to your neck.
- Sponge on white face paint around the transfer, blending out into blue and then black.
- Mix the blue face paint with water and cover your face to create a base.
- Highlight cheekbones and your hairline by blending white face paint with a sponge.
- Use black face paint around your eyes, adding details such as lines and cracks as you go.
- Continue with the black face paint to paint on jawbones either side and extra definition around your hairline.
- With the white face paint and a thin brush, highlight areas such as your nose. cheekbones and teeth.
- Add black paint in between your painted teeth for further definition.
- Finish the look by dabbing glow in the dark paint to the white parts of your face.
Clown Halloween makeup
Wait for the punch line
Cute or creepy? You decide. Have fun clowning around this Halloween with this easy face paint design. Add in some messy bunches and don't forget your circus hat.
- Create a base with white face paint and a sponge.
- Darken under and around your eyes with a brush and black face paint.
- Add further definition by painting your eyebrows black.
- With the red face paint, apply clown details above and below your eyes.
- Don't forget your classic red nose and lips - you can either use lipstick or red face paint here.
- Paint alternative red and black stripes from your collarbone up to your jaw.
- Using the star stencils and black face paint, dab black stars onto the red stripes on your neck.
- With the black face paint and a thin brush, add further detail such as eyelashes underneath your eyes and extend your smile.