Top tips, great guides and helpful hints to get your garden blooming.
What's trending in garden?
Garden ideas for the month
Stock up your shed...
Here's our essential garden equipment for the month:
- Hedge trimmers – a quick way to neaten up overgrown trees and hedges.
- Chainsaws – break up larger pieces of wood (could you reuse it in your chiminea?)
- Secateurs – easily prune and deadhead winter flowers.
- Loppers and pole saws – a safe way to reach and cut taller hedges or branches.
- Trowel – a must-have to start planting and potting seedlings.
- Spade – use to clear away any snow or to move larger plants and bushes.
Step 1 - clear up fallen debris
Don’t leave rotten leaves, twigs or branches – they can damage your lawn and stop sunlight from coming through. Use a rake or leaf blower to gently remove them.
Bring the outdoors in
Extend your garden to a warmer spot. No matter the size of your conservatory, pick versatile garden furniture, like our Trenton range, which you can use both inside and out. Fill your space with potted plants or faux foliage, and create a homely spot with scattered cushions, rugs and side tables.
Helpful gardening advice...
A helping hand...
Why buy at Argos?
The great outdoors doesn’t exclude your garden and no matter the time of year your garden can look tidy. It need not be a labour-intensive task with modern machinery. Hedge trimmers, leaf blowers, lawnmowers and shredders are easily affordable. Take some garden inspiration from us – use features like solar lights, chimeneas and garden furniture to give your garden some character. Check our clearance pages to see if there are any discounts on garden products.