Craft ideas for kids
Everything you need to get creative with arts and crafts at home.Shop all arts and crafts
Set your kids up to create, make and display. Whether it's painting or colouring, modelling or stickers - this is a wonderful way to inspire their creativity.
Accessorise with beads, bracelets and more
Let them create their own accessories with jewellery and fashion sets. From temporary tattoos, to bracelets and beads, there's everything they need to make their very own fashion statement.
Paper craft is ideal for getting creative with colour. Break out the coloured pens, pencils, scissors, glue, paper and card and see what their imagination can conjure up.
Glitter, beads, buttons & stickers
Surprise friends and siblings with DIY bracelets and accessories. Glitter, beads, buttons and stickers are excellent options to add finishing touches to any paper and card crafts.
Paper & card kits
Do they like to draw different shapes, animals, and landscapes? Or make personalised thank you cards and birthday greetings? Papers and colourful cards are a great way to encourage your budding artist.
Kids love painting. It's a messy and fun way to encourage imagination. Let your little artists express their creative side with paint sets and ideas.
Grab a straw, cut it in half, and they're ready to try blow painting. Use a pipette or paint dropper to add colours to some paper and card, and then use the straw to blow the paint into different lines and shapes across the canvas.
Or check out our Blo Pen sets for some fun airbrush effect art.
A great way to keep children entertained. You don't need paper, only faces! Children can paint their own faces or each other's, or have an adult paint them. Designs can last all day and are easily changed. They wash off easily too.
Find options that offer fewer spills and hassles, with the same amount of colourful creativity. Let glow pads, doodling pads and sketching pads help them bring their imaginations to life.
Ready, steady, make!
Bring out those crayons, colourful card kits and sketching books. Art station's calling. Set up a dedicated space they can call their own. Little artists can focus on making fun and wonderful things they can show off.
Create clever craft projects with these tips
From nifty alternatives to easy tips, here are some smart ways to keep their creative juices flowing:
- There are more ways to paint than just with brushes. Grab old toothbrushes, sponges and combs to discover new textures and effects, or get a bit more messy with finger painting and handprints.
- Start them off with only a few basic colours and gradually introduce more shades.
- If you're using water paints, make sure to paint-proof the floor and furniture with newspaper or easy-to-wipe tablecloths.
- For crafts, you can make use of cardboard and other recyclables. Egg cartons, cardboard boxes and kitchen roll tubes are great for creating animals, spaceships and more.
- If they're colouring or drawing, use stencils and shapes to inspire and help them with their creations.