Food processor guide
Helping you find the best food processor to suit your cooking skills, lifestyle and kitchen.Shop all food processors
Find the best meal prep for...
What is a food processor?
Say hello to your new sous chef
A food processor is a must-have kitchen aid for any meal prep. Designed to perform multiple tasks, you can easily (and quickly) slice, dice, whip or grate your ingredients.
Different models will offer different attachments, blades and settings. So, it’s important to know what you’ll be cooking, to find the best food processor for you.
Choosing the best food processor
Food processors have some fantastic features that make meal prepping easier, faster, more precise and less messy. Here are some things to consider:
What do our customers think?
Other types of food prep
Prep like a pro
Food processor recipes
What can I make with a food processor?
There are so many quick, easy and classic recipes you can create with the help of a food processor.
Here are a few to get you started:
- Dice potatoes and bake some homemade crisps.
- Slice courgetti, carrotgetti or cauliflower rice.
- Grind mince to create awesome burgers.
- Purée nuts, beans and lentils for dips, butters or houmous.
- Turn bread into breadcrumbs.
- Knead pastry for sweet or savoury pies.
- Whisk delicious cake or batter mixtures.
- Blend fruit and veg for tasty smoothies or baby food.