Welcome to Breville at Argos
Enhance your everyday.Shop all Breville
Easy-to-use products that fit seamlessly into your life
With great performance and stunning designs, we are here to enhance your day, everyday.
Breville PressXpress irons
Outstanding performance and helpful features deliver fast results, giving you more time for the things you enjoy.
Breville HotCup, boiling water at the touch of a button
HotCup with variable dispense
Boiling water at the touch of a button in under 50 seconds. Heats and dispenses one cup at a time so you only boil what you need. The two litre capacity makes up to 10 cups without refilling. Perfect for tea, coffee and so much more…
Turn on your creativity with these tasty recipes
Halloumi and harissa toasted sandwich
- 4 slices of Halloumi cheese, cut to approx 1 cm thickness
- ½ tbsp vegetable oil
- 4 slices of seeded bread
- Flavoured butter
- Harissa paste
- 4 sun-dried tomatoes in oil
- Basil leaves
- Preheat your sandwich toaster.
- Once heated, brush the plates both top and bottom with a little vegetable oil.
- Add a slice of halloumi into all 4 sections of the bottom plates, do not close the lid but allow the cheese to cook until golden, turn over and repeat until both sides are cooked.
- Remove the halloumi and set aside.
- Allow the plates to cool before you wipe clean with paper towel.
- Preheat your sandwich maker.
- Butter 1 side of each slice of bread with the flavoured butter; turn the bread over (ensuring the buttered side is on the outside).
- Spread a thin layer of harissa onto each slice of bread to suit your taste, top 2 slices with a little torn basil, the cooked halloumi and some sliced sun-dried tomatoes. Finish with some extra torn basil leaves.
- Don’t forget to leave a 1cm gap around the outside of the bread to allow your toastie to seal well.
- Carefully place the prepared sandwiches onto the hot sandwich plates and close the lid.
- Cook for approx 6-7 minutes until golden and crisp.
Spinach, mango and coconut milk smoothie
- 2 handfuls of fresh spinach leaves
- ½ lime, juice only
- 3-4 mint leaves
- 300ml chilled coconut milk
- 100ml chilled water
- 1 handful of ice, optional
Place all the ingredients into the Blend Active bottle and blend to a smooth consistency.