Important information about your policy
How to make a claim
It's good to know that Argos can help you take care of your vets' bills. So if your pet is under the weather and you feel a trip to the vet is in order, follow the simple steps below.
Important information please read
- Call Argos vetfone or take your pet straight to the vet.
- Check your policy wording to see if your pet's treatment is covered by your level of cover. If you're still unsure, please check with us by calling 0845 078 7500*.
- In the meantime, proceed with and pay for your pet's treatment unless you have made a special arrangement with your vet or us.
- If your pet needs treatment, download claim form online, call 0845 078 7500* or email email@example.com
- Your claim form can be sent by email or post, whichever is easier for you.
- Both you and your vet must complete the form, and return it to us along with all supporting receipts and your pet's medical history, to the address shown below.
- We may contact you or your vet to get more information about your claim, if required.
- Once approved, your claim can be paid to you, or, with their authorisation directly to your vet, minus the excess and any items not covered by the policy.
Download a claim form now and return either by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or post (no stamp required) to:
Argos pet Insurance,
PO Box 16282,
*Calls to an 0845 number from a BT landline during off-peak hours are around 7p per minute. Charges at other times and from different service providers, including mobiles, may vary.
You need to keep your payments up-to-date and renew your policy for continuous treatment. Pre-existing conditions are not covered.
As with all insurances terms and conditions apply. Calls may be monitored or recorded. Argos Limited is an introducer appointed representative of Home Retail Group Insurance Services LTD (HIS). For Pet Insurance HIS acts as an introducer to Royal & Sun Alliance Insurance plc who arrange, administer and underwrite the policies. HIS and Royal & Sun Alliance Insurance plc are both authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA). Further details are available on request.